The Man With Two Faces

It was Professor Quirell.

"YOU?!" Both (Y/N) and Harry exclaimed.

He smiled. "Me. I was wondering whether I'd meet you Potter, Dumbledore." "But we thought Snape-" "You thought Snape." (Y/N) interrupted. "Severus? Yes, Severus does seem the type, doesn't he? So useful to have him swooping around like an overgrown bat. Next to him, who would suspect p-p-poor, st-stuttering P-Professor Quirell?" "But Snape tried to kill me!" Harry said. "No, I tried to kill you. Your friend Miss Granger accidentally knocked me over as she rushed to set fire to Severus at that Quidditch match. She broke my eye contact with you. Another few seconds and I'd have gotten you off your broom. I'd have managed it before if Snape hadn't been muttering a counter curse, trying to save you." He said.

"Ha. What did I tell you? Severus isn't as bad as you thought." (Y/N) said, Milo out in gun form and aimed at Quirell. "Don't try anything funny, if you do, there's going to be a bullet in your skull." (Y/N) said when Quirell finished explaining.

Quirell was about to say something but was cut off when he felt something narrowly miss his head. He looked back over to the two children and (Y/N) had her arm extended and her shield was gone, "That was just a warning shot." She said threateningly, and Akouo flew back to her extended arm.

He turned around and faced what (Y/N) now recognized as the Mirror of Erised. "That's what he likes about you (Y/N). Even in the face of great danger, your still brave, cocky, and sly. Just like your grandmother he's telling me." Quirell told her, his back turned towards her. 

She gave a puzzled expression but shook her head and re-aimed Milo back at him. "Hmm. I see me presenting the stone to my master, but where is it?" Quirell said staring at the mirror with hunger. She spaced out while he was on his whole tangent but something he started saying caught her attention. "Severus also went to school with your mother," Quirell told her turning towards her. "They became best friends when Harry's mother left him for his father, but she also met someone else, but at least she made time to spend with her friend."

She looked over at Harry then back at Quirell, her face masking all the emotions she was feeling, but she still let out a warning growl when he tried to get closer.

He stepped back towards the mirror. "I don't get it. Is the stone in the mirror? Do I break it?" He said to himself. "What does this mirror do? Help me, master." He said. She and Harry exchanged looks. 'This guy's lost his marbles' Is what went through her mind. Just when she was about to knock him out and put him out of his misery, she heard a voice, "Use the boy...Use the boy." It said. She looked all around and tried to find the source, but there was none, weird.

"What do you see Mr.Potter?" Quirell asked. "I see me winning the house cup and shaking hands with Dumbledore," Harry said. "He lies...He lies." Came the voice again. "Use the girl...Use the girl." It said. She walked up to mirror, with her newly formed spear in hand, held towards Quirell to keep him away. She looked in the mirror, spear still pointed at Quirell. "I see me and my friends with a bunch of...kids? I see me winning the Quidditch World Championship on the American Quidditch Team. I see I'm the most formidable foe known. And I see me with my family, my parents, I'm holding hands with a man but I can't make out his face." She says. "She tells the truth...She tells the truth." Came the voice again. She shook her head and stepped away and went right back to Harry's side in a defensive position.

"Let me talk to them face to face." Said the voice. "But master, your not strong enough." Quirell protested. "I have enough strength for this. And I want to see the girl with my own eyes." Said the voice again. She and Harry watched Quirell unwrap his turban and turn around. As soon as she saw it, she got out her shield.

There was a face on the back of Quirell's head. "Harry Potter and (Y/N) Dumbledore. See what I've become Harry? Mere shadow and vapor...I have only form when I possess a body...like some sort of parasite." Again, she spaced out, all he was doing was monologuing. I mean seriously, he has them on a silver plater and yet he's wasting his time on monologuing. That's when she saw the flames starting to surround the room, cutting them off from any exits. She was looking around for any other exits when she heard "SEIZE HIM!" "Oh no, you don't!" She shouted. She ran at Quirell but he knocked her over and into the fire. She felt a searing pain in her left eye and let out a shriek of pain. She felt someone drag her out, the last thing she saw was Quirell disintegrating into ash before she blacked out...AGAIN!