Polyjuice Potion Part 1

I looked at the boys and tilted my head. "Harry, Ron? Is that really you?" I asked curiously. "Yeah, you look fatter than usual. Did you get a haircut or something?" Luci asked from my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at his antics but didn't say anything. "To answer your question, yes it is us." Said Harry. "You boys really need to hurry before that potion wears off, now off you go," I told them, ushering them out of the abandoned girl's bathroom.

Time Skip Harry's P.O.V

Right now, me and Ron were in the Slytherin common room with Malfoy. I looked around at the common room and saw it was a long, low underground room with rough stone walls and ceiling from which round, greenish lamps were hanging on chains. A fire was crackling under an elaborately carved mantelpiece ahead of them, and several Slytherins were silhouetted around it in high black chairs.

All Malfoy had done so far was show us a letter about Ron's father which made us both enraged, before we could say anything he pulled out another letter, "This is about (Y/N) apparently, I haven't even opened it yet." He told us and opened the letter.

Dear Draco,

With Hogwarts getting attacked so often now the Ministry of Magic wants to enlist the help of a guardian for Hogwarts and it has come to my attention that your friend, (Y/N) Dumbledore, passed the exam with flying colors. I was able to snatch this and it will show you how well your friend did. However, do not tell her of this news. It would spoil the surprise.

From, your father

When Draco had finished reading it, he didn't show us what (Y/N) had to go through to earn her title. Instead, he stuffed it in his pocket. "Oh relax you two, you'll be able to see what happened next year." He told us. After he did that, he went on a whole rant about Harry, not knowing Harry was right in front of him.

"Saint Potter, the Mudbloods friend," said Malfoy slowly. "He's another one with no proper wizard feeling, or he wouldn't go around with that jumped up Granger Mudblood. And people think he's the heir of Slytherin!" He finished. "What about (Y/N). What're your thoughts on her?" I asked, wanting to know for myself.

He let out a love-struck sigh that made my blood boil, along with another Gryffindor. "I like her. She's really something else." He told us, a look of nothing but love in his eyes and a goofy smile on his face. I tried hard not to grit my teeth and Ron tried not to turn red with anger and cringe. Honestly, we weren't listening for the rest of Malfoy's rant. All I wanted to do was punch him in the stomach then sock him in the jaw.

My train of thought was interrupted when Ron pointed out that we were slowly starting to change back. "Hey, where are you two going in such a hurry?" He asked, irritated. "Medicine for my stomach," Ron grunted and we sprinted out of the common room.