Gryffindor Vs Ravenclaw

I waited for Harry the next morning, my broom in hand, ready to walk down to breakfast with him. When he came down he smiled and we walked side by side towards the great hall.

As they entered the hall, heads turned towards the pair and there was a good amount of excited murmuring and Harry saw with enormous satisfaction that the Slytherin team, especially Malfoy, were thunderstruck. "Did you see his face?" Ron asked, grinning at Malfoy. (Y/N) was laughing while standing, leaning on her broom before wiping a tear from her eyes. "I've never seen him that surprised," She said while giggling. Wood, too, was basking in the reflected glory of the two Firebolts. People from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff came up to see the brooms and congratulate, all the boys stuttering and turning pink when they turned to congratulate (Y/N), especially Cedric Diggory.

Hermoine and (Y/N) were discussing different things, mainly what it was like back in (Y/N)s home of America because Hermoine had asked, when they heard a cold, drawling voice say, "Sure you can manage that broom, Potter? I know (Y/N) can but not you." The voice said. (Y/N) turned around and saw that Draco had arrived for a closer look with Crabbe and Goyle right behind him. "You reckon so," Harry said casually. "Got plenty of special features doesn't it. Too bad it doesn't have a parachute-in case you get to close to a dementor." Draco said, his eyes glittering maliciously. (Y/N) felt herself roll her eyes before they widened and she said, "I forgot something in the common room, I'll be back before the match," she told them before she raced off.

When the Gryffindor team walked onto the fields, they looked up and saw (Y/N) in her stand with her guitar in her hands carefully tuning it and strumming the chords to see if they sounded right. They all wondered what would be happening with that, but they were distracted as the match started. As soon as they mounted their brooms, they started to hear (Y/N)'s voice start singing, though it sounded kind of distant, it was still strong and loud.

I Burn By Jeff and Casey Lee Williams

Come at me,
And you'll see,
I'm more than meets the eye.
You think that,
You'll break me,
You're gonna find in time,
You're standing too close to a flame that's burning.
Hotter than the sun in the middle of July.
Sending out your army, but you still can't win;
Listen up, silly boy, 'cuz I'm gonna tell you why...

I burn!
Can't hold me now,
You got nothing that can stop me.
I burn!
Swing all you want.
Like a fever I will take you down.

Reign supreme?
In your dreams;
You'll never make me bow.
Kick my a**?
I'm world-class,
And Super Saiyan now.

You're starting up a fight that you just can't finish;
Watch the little hearts while they scrape you off the floor.
Bringing out your rockets? Well, shoot 'em up, baby,
High as you can go, but I'm the one who's gonna soar.

I burn!
Can't hold me now,
You got nothing that can stop me.
I burn!
Swing all you want,
Like a fever I will take you down.

It doesn't have to be this way;
Let's kiss and make up, then you'll learn
You can fight your life away;
I get what I want, so don't bother and just watch me burn.

Hotter than the sun,
Feel my fire;
Pyromaniac: my desire.
Thought that you could see the truth,
'Til I just burned down the booth.
Human Torch can't f*** with me;
Johnny Blaze: Suspect B.
Strike 'em quick, lightning fast;
Melt them b***** down to ash.

Gasoline, kerosene;
Strike the match, ignite the scene.
S*** will never be the same;
Feel the fury of my flame.
Beg for mercy: it won't help;
Embrace the ending you were dealt.
Seems you f**** will never learn;
Now sit back and watch me burn.

I burn!
Can't hold me now,
You got nothing that can stop me.
I burn!
Swing all you want,
Like a fever I will take you down.

I burn!
Can't hold me now,
You got nothing that can stop me.
I burn!
Swing all you want,
Like a fever I will take you down.

Once (Y/N) stopped singing, she turned and saw huge dementors and was about to jump into action before Harry used his Patronus. She sighed in relief until she saw a giant Nevermore heading towards them. She groaned before reaching for her wand and rushing out of the table.

The Nevermore was close and she had seen that it wasn't dementors but Draco and his friends. She was about to march down there and give him a piece of her mind but heard the screech of the massive bird. The sighed and held up her breath, "Accio lightning storm,"(I don't know if it works that way but it should work that way.)She watched as the storm engulfed the bird and it was soon struck down by the lightning. She let out a sigh of relief before heading over to everyone.