Potions Master

We had been in school for a few weeks but I was excited, today was the day we would actually be learning something instead of going over the rules. I looked over at my pets and my roomies seeing that I was the first one up. I got up and started to take a shower. When I finished, I looked at my reflection in the foggy mirror. I hummed not liking how my hair was. I realized that I've always wanted (f/c) highlights in my hair. So with a quick wave of my wand, there they were. I grinned at my new appearance, nodding in approval. I walked out and saw the rest of the girls starting to wake up.

"Good morning, good morning. To you, and you, and you!" I shouted at them. They all groaned at my loud and cheery tone but got up and got ready anyway.

Right now we were all waiting for professor Snape in our shared Potions class with Slytherin. I, of course, sat next to Hermoine. I was uncomfortable as I felt watched the entire time. But when I'd look back, I'd see no one looking at me so I just brushed it off as nothing.

When our teacher finally came into the class he immediately started saying stuff about how there would be no silly wand waving in his class. Blah, blah, blah.

"Ah Harry Potter, our new... celebrity. What would I get if I added Powder Root of asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood." He asked Harry, a glare on his face.

"I don't know," Harry responded meekly. Snape scoffed.

"Where would you look if I asked you to find a bezoar?" He asked, getting more impatient.

"I don't know," Harry said again.

"What is the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?" Snape's voice raised, showing he was clearly not playing around.

"I don't know sir. Why don't you ask Hermoine, it seems like she knows." Harry answered, looking down. Snape scoffed then looked over to me, completely ignoring Harry's suggestion and Hermoine's waving hand. I immediately tensed.

"Mrs. Dumbledore, do you know the answers to these questions?" He asked me. I stuttered a bit before reciting what I had read from my many books.

"Asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death. A bezoar is a stone taken from the belly of a goat that can save you from most poisons. And there is no difference between monkshood and wolfsbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite." I said with a smirk, never missing a beat.

The glare was whipped off the man's face as he took another glance at me, but the look immediately returned as he turned back to the class, snapping, "Well, why are you all not writing this down?"

Snape's P.O.V

She's just like her mother. She also looks like her mother. I remember meeting her after Lily left me. From then on we were best friends. But then she left me for that Qrow. (Y/N) is just as beautiful as her. Although her personality is just as relaxed as her fathers, she's also as sly and cocky as her mother. Although I knew it wasn't right to feel this way about a student, I couldn't help my self from thinking. This is going to be a fun 7 years.

Your P.O.V

As class went on things didn't get better for the Gryffindors. I know I'm in all 4 houses, but I have a slight bias since most of my friends are in that one.

I was happy our potion was going well, even though I knew it would since I was working with Hermione. About near the end of class, a boy named Neville had somehow managed to melt Seamus's cauldron into a twisted blob. Their potion seeped across the cold floor of the dungeon, burning holes in everyone's shoes.

In seconds everyone was standing on their stools. Neville was on the floor groaning in pain as angry red boils sprung up all over him.

"Idiot boy!" Snape snarled and cleaned it up with a wave of his wand. "I suppose you added the porcupine quills before taking the cauldron off the fire." He scolded, not the least bit concerned for him. "Take him to the hospital wing." He yelled at Seamus. I offered to help Neville to the hospital wing Since Hermione and I's potion was already done. Taking the boy over my shoulder with Seamus, we rushed up to the hospital.