#19

"So this is it huh? We're finally back and we are going to start fresh huh?" Hailee asked her friends as all of them except Luna and Normani who were upstairs in the control room making sure they were on time to reach the docks the next morning.

"Hey come on! Cheer up woman. Our last night out here at sea, enjoy it. Plus, Lauren and Luna owes us a fucking show tonight. I bet Camila here is going to get hard I give you that." Dinah smirks at Camila who was cradling Lilly in her arms.

Lauren groaned at the thought of her little show that Luna and her had worked on after Luna and her lost a bet horrifically to Dinah. Apparently, they had a drinking game in which it led to Truth and Dare, Lauren had failed to complete her task. And her task included that she had to make out with Normani. Camila didn't mind the games at all because they were having so much fun. It was something good for Lauren. She was healing somewhat, talking to Camila more about her feelings and Camila did the same to give Lauren some confidence for herself. Lauren still had agreed to meet up with a therapist to talk, when everything had settled she would see one. They were all having dinner out on deck and they were just enjoying the night. Lauren was still breastfeeding Jasmine, thankful that she had a lot of milk to spare. Her breasts were bigger of course with all the milk and the fact that she was carrying twins gave her a lot.

"I'm not going to dance with Lauren, Dinah. The children would be scarred for life." Luna muses, taking a seat beside Hailee and they exchanged a quick kiss.

"Nah uh. You two agreed."

Lilly gurgles happily as Jasmine was adjusted into Lauren's lap, wanting to be close to her sister. "You miss your Sister don't you? You miss her don't you?" Lauren coos, making Jasmine and Lily gurgle more with smiles on their faces. For a 1 month old baby, they were growing cuter everyday. Lily's green eyes were wide, looking at her green eyed mother and she gurgled louder when Camila shook her leg, letting her bounce up and down on her leg.

"So Laur... what song do you have in mind to ravish Luna here? Or is it the other way around?" Normani smirks, her eyes playfully scanning Lauren who was trying her best to ignore her best friend.

"Luna... your pick. Let's get this over with. My children need me."

"Try not to get to excited babe. I know how you get at wild parties last time. Especially when you're drunk." Camila smirks, yet giving Lauren a wink.

"That was one time Camila. Not my fault Dinah couldn't keep her tongue to herself." Lauren sticks her tongue out at Dinah who turned red.

"Oh now this is a story I need to hear." Luna muses, Hailee laughing uncontrollably, Normani looking towards Dinah with a perked up eyebrow, Camila smirking at the two.

"What?"

"Don't what Dinah. You gave me your fucking moonshine drink, whatever you called it, and then pushed me onto the table, at a high school party, and you used me for your body shots dare. You should have seen her Normani. She tried to lick me to death as if I was a fucking popsicle stick. Camila was drunk as it is, and she could only tell me when we got back to our place, she said that Dinah ate me and that I was just a figment of her imagination. Not to mention Haiz kissing my lips and licking it because she said the lime reminded her of her ex who used to make her lime juice. Gross asses."

Dinah lost her cool and took a huge swig off her beer when she saw Normani glare at Dinah.

"It was high school Normani. You can't blame me for being a party hardy girl. Camila has no problem with it."

"Oh don't you dare drag me into this shit Dinah. You started the fire, now you put it out yourself. I have no issues with Lauren being intimate with someone else because at the end of the day, she stills belong to me, and she won't even bother to get intimate with somebody else after all and we will die happily with each other. Right babe?" Camila turns to look at Lauren already taking off her tshirt seductively, her eyes trailing down her body before her green eyes looked up at Camila.