#12

A/N: sad to say this prolly will be the last update in a while bc 2nd quarter is coming and the school is crazy asf :(

see you soon luvs have a wonderful day ;))

p.s. pls do vote and comment to let me know what you think :)

==========

"Lauren... relax would you? It's not like we're going to get caught!"

"We are going to get caught Camila. We are climbing the school walls for crying out loud. And it's after hours Camila. What would Jake think? What would Abby think?"

"Lauren... my parents aren't even around to give a damn anyway. They are gone for the weekend and we can do our bonding without anyone breathing down our hair. So come on! You're the better climber than I am."

Lauren huffed and scaled the walls before finding a tree. Camila and she had found something peculiar on the internet two days ago, and she didn't think they would be doing something this stupid so soon. Sure she would want to marry Camila one day, but the bonding ritual they found online sounded way cooler to them both. It was a website whereby misfits like them do research on the olden days during the Knights Templar and stuff like that, and they came across something called the Grounder's history archives. Lauren found it interesting that a once powerful and strong Commander had fallen in love with the enemy, and the two of them, her lover, which they called her Wanheda, had wedded in the night at the stroke of midnight, on a ritual that was said was the most powerful thing in the world. They would cut their palms, and the blood that would mend together over the fire, would drip and seal their fate as soulmates and wives forever. Then, their bleeding hands would be tied together to signify that their love would last forever and that it would cremate their love.

Sadly, two days after they were married, the Commander was shot by her lovers people, who went against their love, and Wanheda had destroyed her entire clan in her rage and pain. 5 days later, Wanheda herself had died due to unforeseen reasons, and some believed that her heart couldn't take the pain of living without her soulmate. And tonight, Camila had wanted them to bond together and signify that they belonged to each other forever. Lauren finally climbed up the tree and onto the wall, reaching a hand out for Camila and hauled her upwards. Camila giggled at the sight of her girlfriend as they sat atop the wall, her geeky glasses and baby pink sweater, her hair pushed to the side and her ripped black jeans that she got as a birthday present from Raven had made her look extremely beautiful.

"I love you Lauren." Camila said.

She couldn't help but feel lucky to be with this goddess before her, and just simply couldn't understand why people would want to hurt a girl like her. Lauren blinks a few times at Camila, wondering what was really going on in her girlfriends mind. Camila then slowly moves forward, placing her lips on Lauren's, the two of them smiling into the kiss. They were fools in love, happy that they were going to get married Grounders style, and she thanked the gods they could be cheesy and dorks together. Camila ran her tongue along Lauren's swollen lips, and Lauren quickly granted her access as Camila stuck her tongue in. This was so awesomely cool, Camila thought. Kissing her girl on the top of their school wall, breaking the rules and sneaking into their school grounds to do illegal activities.

She enjoyed being the rebel with Lauren. It was exhilarating to the core.

"Camila... if... we want... to do... the ritual... kiss... later." Lauren said between kisses and Camila giggled before separating.

"Find my princess in shining armour. Help me down from here will ya love?"

"Yes you big baby."