#11

A/N: Ayeeee if any of the readers here can speak chinese or whatever, we need to be friends im in desperate need to learn chinese cuz this bih is drowning in weird symbols slkfsdkfj

p.s. if there's any mistake in the names or spelling please put in the comment section im gonna fix it as soon as i can :)))

==========

Dinah stood in the rain, mending her tears with the droplets that covered her face, her eyes fixated on the pictures of her two friends. Hailee was no better, for she buried her face in the arms of a woman she met two months ago at a dinner one night. Normani stood there, stoic expression, yet her eyes betrayed her as they watched on to the people that stood around the coffins. 6 months had passed, and yet never a day goes by that they never thought about their friends who never came back. Dinah smiled somewhat at the memory when she remembered taking a picture of the two lovers together. How they were meant to be for each other. Lauren's biggest smile when they went to the arcade after school, her nerdy eye glasses that she sported and the leather jacket that was matching with Camila's in the picture. Camila too had placed a kiss on her girlfriend's cheeks; the two of them so in love, yet lost to the unknown sea. Alejandro and Sinu had finally called it quits on searching for them, their two weeks of searching had extended to 6 months after Alejandro pulled all the resources he could get his hands on to keep on searching.

Yet nothing turned up. The ocean had swallowed them to a watery grave, and no doubt everyone had lost their hopes of ever finding them again. Dinah felt guilt all over again. Both women were so in love, their hearts so full of life when they were together. And she had rid them of that. When they could have spent years being together, Lauren would probably be with child by now, mini Camila and Lauren running around their shared little suburban home. She had rid them of a family, of a future because she assumed. Alejandro and Sinu weren't too good themselves. They had lost their one and only daughter, causing Sinu to set into depression. And now, she was on her knees which were deep in the mud puddle, crying her heart out at the two coffins that were empty going down into the ground. Dinah couldn't help it. She finally broke down, Normani coming to her rescue of holding her fiancé up, as they cried hard in the pouring rain. Their friends were gone. They were dead.

Shots were fired into the sky, soldiers stood around saluting the coffins, and the marching band played in the distance. They were given a burial for what soldiers who never came back from war received, and people who knew them cried their hearts out. Titus and his daughter stood over at the side, tears in their eyes too, his daughters saviour was being laid to rest. Well her coffin at least. White flowers were thrown in, as each person who attended took their leave.

"Oh god Camila... I'm so sorry..." Dinah heard Sinu's wails from the side, truly her heart in pieces for all the mistakes she had made too. Hailee had begun crying loudly, her girlfriend, Luna Clearwaters, held onto her, coaxing the girl to calm down.

Dinah decided it was her turn to head over to the grave, and she sunk down into the grounded, tears in her eyes flowing endlessly. "I am so sorry Camila. I am so sorry Lauren. It was all my fault. I shouldn't have doubted you and I should have gotten the two of you together when I had the chance. I just hope the two of you found each other on the other side. To be together just like the two of you had wanted from the very beginning. I'm gonna miss ya both. Slapping your asses, having sleepovers, talking about all the gayest of things we could possibly bring up. And maybe one day, I'll see you guys again on the other side one day. And I will be sure to bring fucking bacon and eggs with me as a sorry gift."

Dinah lets the last of her tears fall, throwing two white roses into the hole before standing up to give Normani her chance to say goodbye.

"Hey there Lolo. I really wished you could still be here with me right now as my best man or whatever. We'd be wearing fucking suits and ties, you would have been some fucking hotshot bartender for Camila and partying the night away. And you Camila, I wish I got the chance to know you. To be there for you when Lauren starts her pouty shit when things don't go her way. I wanted to meet on better terms for sure, but I guess shit happens. I hope you take care of Lauren over there in the afterlife, just like how she took care of me. I really should have said something to you Laur. You would've been a great mom just by the way you used to care for me. I just wished that we could have had one last sparring session with you. Goodbye my friend. I'll see you again one day." Normani wipes her nose and eyes, throwing the roses into the grave and standing up.