#3

Dinah and Hailee snuck away from Camila's room, heading down to the docks. Hailee had returned to the land of the living, after fucking like rabbits with the yoga instructor and gym trainer, they were on their way to meet up with Alejandro and Sinu. Apparently, having meddling parents in their daughter's love life was the best idea to Dinah. Dinah couldn't stop talking about how the two lovebirds will meet each other for the first time in 10 years, and Dinah was rooting for Camila to take Lauren to bed.

"Dinah... why do I get the feeling your sexual brain is imagining our best friend fucking with the goddess of the world in your mind? It's gross."

"First of all Hails, its not gross, it's passionate love. Secondly, we have been trying hard to persuade our dear Lern Jergi to get in touch with Camila and not to mention me having a fucking secret relationship with Lauren's best friend, Normani? I mean... this is some fucked up world right here." Dinah threw her hands in the air.

"Why can't you just talk to Lauren about it?"

"What? I can't just walk up to Lauren and say 'Hey Lauren! Your bestie Normani and I are engaged to be married and we want to tell you now that we want you and Camila at our wedding as the number 1 couple of the night?' No way!"

"Well I'm sure Camila would be happy for you and Lauren would be happy for Normani. You guys finally on the same cruise ship together. Camila and Lauren are here. So? Just tell them when the two actually do make up and kiss."

"Oh... I plan too when Mama C enacts her plan."

Dinah and Normani had met the restaurant that Normani previously worked at during her time before joining Lauren on the cruise venture. Dinah had found Normani the most annoying son of a bitch she ever came across. But Dinah wasn't having any of it. So she made it her goal to annoy the chef beyond recognition until finally one day, Normani came out and called it a truce. She took Dinah out on the best date any woman could ever have, meaning taking Dinah to a scrap yard and let her blow up things. And of course, when Dinah blew up a spare car, the tire came flying towards Normani, knocking her off her feet, and landing her in the hospital for a week with a broken rib due to the force and impact of the tire hitting Normani. And that was their perfect love story. Dinah and Normani had been together ever since.

And that's how Dinah reconnected with Lauren through emails. She had gotten her information from Normani and that's how she got Lauren's phone number to pass to Camila. Lauren may have been hurt by Camila, but she had known from the day the first two got together, Lauren was the one for her best friend and Camila had been the one for Lauren. Her only wish was for the two of them to put aside their past and rekindle their relationship that wasn't entirely broken. Lauren just needed to be persuaded. Shawn had gotten his justice served to him for what he did to Lauren, only for him to destroy everything when he tried to get Camila to sleep with him. Then, when Hailee and her found a crying Lauren leaving for good, they went into the bedroom, dragged him out of the room and tied him up in the living room, called the cops to come take him away. Hailee despised her brother, spat at him, and told him that if she ever saw his face again, she would end him.

"Were here. Let's hope Mama C and Papa C ain't fucking each other to oblivion." Hailee mused and knocked on the door.

Footsteps could be heard from within the room, and a second later, Alejandro opens the door wide with a big smile on his face, pulling the two woman in and shutting the door.

"Sinu is getting excited. So listen to her first yeah?"

"We got it Papa C." Dinah smirks, and the trio enter the bedroom with Sinu looking at her dresses.

"Girls! You're here. Good. Now, tonight, we are going to make sure that Camila and Lauren at least overcome their issues with each other, and seal it with a kiss on the lips. And I have a way to do it."