Preference (Gif): Startled | Supernatural

Requested by @comicsgal

Thanks to @JakeShouldHaveDied and @_DippNerdPines_ for all the votes!

Summary: One of you gets startled.

QOTP: Do you get scared easily?

Word Count: 1073

Cas -

Your alarm goes off, and you debate on hitting snooze; you're not exactly in the mood today, and you currently have no responsibilities

However, with this job and your abnormally tall brother who likes to search for cases, you soon might.

So, you get up, get dressed in something comfortable, and go to the kitchen to get breakfast.

Sam and Dean are in the library, scrolling through something on their computers. The former is wearing his robe. You mumble your "good morning"s to each other as you pass.

Once in the kitchen, you begin making yourself a cup of coffee/tea groggily. After stirring it, you grab your cup and turn to go sit with your brothers in the library.

However, there's an angel in your path.

You jump back and yelp, spilling your coffee/tea on yourself. You look back up at Castiel, who's holding a small box in his hand and looks apologetic. "Hi."

"You can just do that!" you shout, though you're not exactly mad.

Cas frowns. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I brought you breakfast." He holds out the small box, which actually contains a pastry.

Before you can say anything, Sam and Dean are running in. "What happened?" Dean asks, scanning the room. Then, he sees Cas and relaxes. "Oh. Hey, Cas."

"Hello, Dean," Cas replies.

You sigh and set your cup on the counter, leaving the room. "I need to change my shirt."

Sam and Dean look at Cas, confused. He sighs. "I scared her, and she spilled her drink on herself."

Dean laughs, then they hear a distant shout: "It's not funny, Dean!"

Dean -