Preference: Truth or Dare | PJO + HoO

This is weird formatting okay and the way I wrote makes it sound like you have fifteen boyfriends so just kinda like pretend all of these except one didn't happen I guess I don't know

Summary: You all play truth or dare (technically with multiple you's, but whatever).

QOTP: What's your favorite Rick Riordan book?

Word Count: 948

A few years after defeating Gaea, in between the end-of-the-world(s) scenarios, Percy decides to invite the seven and a few others to the Poseidon cabin for a small party.

After an hour, someone shouts, "I'm bored!"

"Thanks," Percy says dryly.

Reyna ignores this and suggests, "Let's play a game."

"Spin the bottle?" Leo says cheekily, wiggling his brows. The rest of the room shouts in protest.

Nico shrugs a little. "What about truth or dare?"

Everyone mumbles in agreement, going to sit in a circle on the floor. Starting with Percy, you decide to go clockwise around the circle; Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, You, Piper, Leo, Jason, Will, Nico, Reyna, and Grover.

Percy grins.

Frank -
"Frank," he says, "Truth or dare?"

"Dare?" Frank replies. A few people cheer a little.

Percy smiles. "I like your style, Zhang. Alright, I dare you to... order me a pizza."

You burst out laughing. "That's genius!"

"No, it's not!" Frank shouts next to you. You snort, still laughing, along with most of the others.

Nico grins. "Go on, Frank. There's a phone in the Big House."

Frank sighs and stands, about to leave, but you stop him, grabbing his hand. "Get [topping] on it."

Percy gasps. "It's my pizza!"

"He's my boyfriend!" you shout back

Percy hesitates before saying, "... So?!"

"I'll get half [topping] and half mushrooms," Frank says tiredly. You shrug, crossing your arms and "discreetly" sticking your tongue out at Percy.

Percy feigns offense, glaring and sticking his tongue out back at you as Frank leaves. Annabeth, trying to supress laughter, puts a hand on his arm. "Alright, it's my turn to ask."

Grover -
"Grover," she says. "you're innocent. Truth or dare?"

"... Truth?" Grover replies, inciting a few groans.

Annabeth playfully rolls her eyes. "Okay, fine. How long have you liked Y/N?"

Grover's eyes go wide. "I-I don't..."

"Yeah, you do," Piper says simply.

Percy goes to say something, but you hold a hand up, looking at Grover. "You like me?"

"... Yeah," he mumbles.

You smile. "I like you, too."

He looks shocked, then he grins. Leo laughs, "You two can sort that out later. Hazel, ask somebody."

Jason -
"Okay..." she trails off, thinking. "Jason. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jason replies, smirking.

Hazel opens and closes her mouth a few times before finally saying, "... Run twenty laps around the cabin."

"Come on, Hazel, that's easy!" Nico says.

Hazel shrugs. "I'm not good at dares! Just move on!"

"Okay, then. Y/N, you give him a dare," Reyna says.

You grin, causing Jason's eyes to go wide. "No. Oh, no. I'm doing Hazel's-"

"Too late," you reply, laughing. "I dare you to ask Chiron to give you a ride around camp."

"A ride?" he asks.

"Yeah."

"Like... on his back?"

"Yeah."

"No!" Jason shouts.

You nod, laughing. "Yes! Nico, go with him to get a video."

Once they're gone and everyone's calmed down from laughter, Piper looks over at Leo.

Leo -
"Leo," she says. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare," he replies automatically.

Piper smirks. "I dare you to kiss Y/N."

"Is it my dare or his, Pipes?" you ask, looking over at Leo, who's face is red and finger tips are slightly aflame.

Piper laughs, looking at him. "What's wrong? You wanted to play spin the bottle before, didn't you?"

"... Y-Yeah," he says.

You laugh, shaking your head and trading places with Piper. "Extinguish your hands, Leo. I'm not fireproof."

He doesn't even say anything, just nods and tries to make the flames go out. You chuckle, lean over, and kiss him quickly. Partly because you think he's about to burst into flames, and partly because it was like kissing a running furnace. He's burning up.

"I-I need to go outside. I think I'm gonna burst into flames," he says, voice cracking. With that, he goes outside, taking the heat with him.

Piper laughs and looks over at Will. "Your turn, Sunshine."

Percy -
"Okay," Will says. "Percy. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Percy replies. You and Piper boo loudly, causing Percy to stick his tongue out at you.

Will laughs. "Okay... Who do you think is the most attractive person in this room?" Percy immediately goes to say something, so Will interrupts him. "It can't be you."

"Okay, fine," Percy sighs, thinking about his answer.

After a minute, Piper smirks. "I know who it is."

"How?" Percy asks. "I don't even know yet."

"Yes, you do. You just won't admit it, " she replies.

Percy blushes. "Sometimes, I really hate that you can do that."

Piper looks at you and raises an eyebrow. You look between her and Percy, who's trying not to look at you (and is failing). "What? I'm confused."

"It's you!" Grover shouts. "Percy talks about you all the time! Honestly, it's kinda of annoying."

"What is?" Jason asks, walking back into the cabin, Frank, Leo, and Nico trailing behind him. Frank is holding a pizza, Leo is no longer on the verge of combustion, and Nico is crying.

"Nico, what's wrong?" everyone asks, concerned.

Nico points at Jason and tries to answer through laughter. "Ch-Chiron!"

Jason blushes scarlet and plops down on the floor, while you and Percy start eating the pizza Frank brought back.

Nico pulls up the video, and Annabeth has to hold his phone because he's shaking from laughter.