Important A/n

OK here's the deal I wrote an amazing epilogue and wattpad decided (excuse my words) be a fucking mother fucking bitch with me and I'm to fucking pissed off to re write it.

So basically the epilogue was that the team is super fucking upset, there was a funeral, they made Wolf a statue to commemorate her, Wolf isn't dead she got found the day of the funeral by a woman who lived in Hawaii, and she is gonna take care of Wolf, Wolf lost her memories and doesn't remember shit so she's fucked, and she finds out she's prego.

Now this is what the epilogue was gonna be but I'm too fucking mad to rewrite it. Now I would like to inform you that there will be a sequel and a prequel to follow up on Wolf's story.

But before I can write them my friend Nonamenovelist had to write her story which also gives little secrets/easter eggs to my story. We decided to do a colab with both of our stories and she and I would appreciate it if you would read she story called Phoenix its a Yj fanfic also vote and comment on her story it will really help also keep in mind that that is her first story.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Now if you want to in the comments you can ask me or Wolf questions or comment what you would like to see or read in the sequel. Please comment I would really love some feedback. Well that is all for this chapter so as always keep a look out for
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
!!!!!Wolf's seque!!!!!

P.s. cover of the sequel