From Broken walls to Gentle hugs

~Superboy's POV~

I can't stop thinking about her. Her big blue curious eyes, her long jet black hair, her skin looked like snow, her lips were full, plump, and red, and she smelled like vanilla and coconut. She was overall gorgeous, cute, and she looked so innocent.

Wait what am I thinking I have Megga'n, even thought we fight a lot, but still I shouldn't be thinking about a girl I don't know. But I can't get her out of my head. I am so obsessed with her smell, her looks, just her in general that I was in the kitchen looking for coconuts and vanilla extract. But it didn't smell like her I don't know what it was.

She just took my breath away. The fact that she was so small and looked so fragile made me want to protect her. Damn it I need to stop if Megga'n found out I had these thoughts I would be screwed. But its not like she cares. Lately she's been very friendly with La, gann. We don't spend time like we used to.

But enough about that I should be focusing on what's going to happen today. Supposedly we are getting a new team member and from what robin had told us she's short tempered, and when he said that everyone looked at me. I won't lie I have a short temper but maybe if they didn't try to control me I wouldn't get mad.

Shortly after robin told us about her Batman came followed by our new team mate.

She looked familiar and smelled familiar. She was quiet, and just stood there while the team talked. Well more like argued. Artemis, Megga'n, and La gann didn't like the girl, who's name was Wolf. And Artemis didn't like Wolf the most out of anyone and she called her a freak several times. It made me mad the fact that they were calling her mean names. And I oddly wanted to protect her. Like I wanted to protect the girl at Red Panda. And now when I think about they both have a lot of similarities

Like there height and smell. Shortly after Wolf growled and stormed off, leaving everyone quiet, I went after her I needed to know what she looked like. I quietly followed her to the big window we had at the back of the mountain I was the only one who knew about it. I thought it was weird that she just walked to it like she knew where she was going.

She sat on the small window seal and wrapped her arms around her legs. Then she started to sing.

" She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style.

And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind.

Nothing in this world could ever bring them down.

Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background. And she says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue.

Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through.

They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going.

In the fast lane, living life without knowing. And he says,

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids.

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

Ooooh, Ooooh

"I wish that I could be like the cool kids,
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids. Like the cool kids"