Break ups and Ice Cream

(Thanks to jcw1235 for the idea)
~Wolf's POV~

OK believe it or not after the whole slap thing that happened I expected to get kicked off the team. That never happened though. What really happened was when I woke up the day after the slap I had to do a bunch of training exercises with the team. Aperantly it was supposed to 'build trust', or so Black Canary said. I still don't like the blond girl, or Artemis as they say.

Blondy should be happy a didn't swing a fist at her or else she would have had a concussion. In other news me and Conner, (Pandaboy), have gotten closer and by that I mean we are like besties but I sort of don't want to be just besties. I want to be more. Its been well over a month since I came and I haven't gone on a single mission. Batman said I could go when I learned to get along with the team.

But what I really hear is, you can't go on a mission they dont trust you, and by they he means Artemis and Megga'n.

I don't get why they hate me thought, well I did hit blondie, but other than that why do they hate me. Well any way like I said its been a month since I came and I've bonded with almost everyone. And right now I was going to ask Pandaboy if he wants to show me around Happy Harbor.

I was just walking to Conner's room minding my own bidness when I heard faint yelling coming from Conner's room. "Do you even love me any more because you don't spend time with me any more, you spend it with freaking Wolf", that was Megga'n slightly yelling at Conner.

"At least she's there for me and not with another guy when I need someone", Conner replied

"So all this is about me not being there for you"

"Its partially"

"Then what else is it", she asked I bet she had her hands on her hips. "Your powers", was al he said.

"So you don't like the way I use my powers"

"Use you mean abuse. Megga'n you are riping into the minds of your victims and with no concerns for what it does to their phycies"

"They are the bad guy's and I'm helping by getting information which they don't give willingly", she shot back. "Megga'n you leave them in a catatonic state its not right, you are behaving no better than Simon. And at least Wolf doesn't do that". "What do you mean, what does that dog have anything to do with this", I could hear the sadness in her voice she was on the verg of snapping.

"Don't insult her she hasn't done anything to you, and she's telepathic like you but its different she's different", he was now yelling at her. There was a pause and then Megga'n spoke as if she realized everything. (She went into his mind) "You... You *smack*", she sounded like she was gonna cry.

I heard her walking to the door so I jumped up and clung to the ceiling. And as if on que Megga'n walked out at least not before saying, "this relationship is over".

And guess what it was my fault. I guess I just have a habit of messing things up. I didn't move from my spot on the ceiling I just hung there and blamed my self for everything. For being a b*tch to people, hitting blondie, being a freak, Jeb's probably death, Megga'n and Conner's breakup and most of all just living. I didn't hold back the tears I let them fall as I hung there silently crying.

Then I felt two large arms wrap around my waist and a voice say "Wolf come down from there, Wolf are you ok". I knew it was Conner but I didn't want to talk to him knowing I ruined the relationship I didn't know he had. "Wolf answer me", he said with a little more force. And as if on instinct I let go and fell in his arms. "Wolf", he said with concern.

"Do you think I'm a mistake",  my voice slightly craked as I asked not realizing what I said. "No why would I ever think that", he asked as he turned me around. "Because all I do I make them and mess things up", I sobbed out. "You herd didnt you", he asked as he wiped my tears. I nodded that was all I could do.

He sighed and then said, "have you ever had ice cream before". I looked up and said no. "Really then let's go get some", he said as he helped me up. "OK", I said and smiled.

Long story short we had an amazing time and I got to try so much ice cream. And when we got back which was pretty late two things happened one I'm gonna start living at mount justice with Conner and Megga'n and Megga'n and La'ggan are now dating. Whopdy freaking do.