When I get out

(3rd person)

Four and a half weeks.... That's how long its been since Robin, Kf, Miss Martian, La 'gann, Superboy, and Wolf have been gone. And the justice and young justice league have never been more worried in their lives. But most of all Batman has never been more worried in his life.

He and the league were getting so desperate, because of a video sent to the league that showed Wolf gelling whipped on the left side and on the right another video with short clips of Wolf getting torchered.

Batman was so enraged and desperate he went to all of his enemies to see if any of them had information on the werabouts of the kidnapped team. He is currently on his way to a large warehouse on the outskirts of Gotham to get information out of The Riddler. As
Batman drove to a stop a good mile away from the warehouse he felt he would get closer to finding the lost team.

batman slowly climbed on top of the large werehouse and peered into the large window that gave off alot of light that came from the large computers that surrounded the riddler. Batman quietly made his way inside without making a sound but the riddler, from past experience, already knew he was there.

"Batman what a pleasant surprise. I figured you'd come sooner or later, considering the fact that you've grown desperate enough to come to me", the riddler said as he turned in his chair to face the dark night.

"Well if you know that much then you know I'm not here to play games", Batman replied harsher than usual. He had grown tired of waiting and was not in the mood for his riddles.

"Well Bats you of all people should know the rules", the riddler replied. "Let's begin shall we. I have palms but not on hands, I offer foods from distant lands, When at my peak you'll see me smoke, I'm famous for my friendly folk, My flowers grow and yet they lay, There's fire where a man will play", the riddler responded with a big grinn. Just as batman turned to leave the riddler caught his attention once again.
"Oh Batty I think you'll want to stay a tad bit longer for there is a socond part to this riddle.The thunder comes before the lightning, And the lightning comes before the cloud, The rain dries all the land it touches, Wrapping the earth in a blood red shroud.... Well that should give you your answer so where are y-" the riddler said before he realized Batman had left.

Batman had no reason to stay he had his answer and he had to inform the league that the team was in one of the three volcanoes on Hawaii.

~(Still 3rd person)~
The next morning

As for the "lost team" Lex Luther has been keeping them moving for the longest time in fear that the little heroes would figure out where they were and some how contact the league. Now concerning the team they have grown tired of hearing Conner and Wolf argue over staying put and finding a way out.

As of now Wolf has been getting more and more tired of Conner yelling at her and calling her a cowerd and weak because she was not "trying" to find a way out. She tried not to let his words get to her because truth be told she did have a plan but she couldn't tell them because they were not the best actors.

And today she felt it was the right time to put her plan into action. She was currently back from yet another three hours of non-stop training. Wolf has gotten better with her stamina and how long they train her. She can now walk on her own without having to be carried by Ire.

Ire has begun to lose his patience with Lex. He doesn't like seeing Wolf hurt and exhausted after every training session. He just wants to see her happy, and he might just know a way. As what was being said before Wolf just entering her room which held the rest of her team.

But before she could enter Ire, her usual escort, gently grabbed her waist and slowly pulled her toward his chest. Wolf did not care for these actions for they are common now but that doesn't stop Conner from slightly dying inside out of pure rage and jellosy he felt toward Ire.

But Ire was also on the same boat as Conner he too felt jellosy and hate toward Conner. Only because Conner spent more time with Wolf than he did.
After letting go of Wolf, while stairing Conner in the eye as he held her, he kissed the top of her head. Which caused Wolf to go slightly pink and Conner to turn red from anger.

Ire and Conner never broke their stare not untill the large, thick, and heavy metal door closed. Leaving an angry Superboy on one side and a grinning Ire on the other.

....Love what a stressful little thing.

(Wolf p.o.v.)

Its time.... I mean I know I've been telling myself that for days now but I honestly think today I'd the day. After getting kissed on top of my head by Ire and the door closing after I couldn- Ok so I totally noticed Conner glaring at Ire.

Ire... He and I have gotten closer and surprisingly I haven't killed him yet. Which I am very proud of as a matter of fact. But that kiss on the top of my head hasn't been the first time he's done something like that he's also creased my cheek, kissed my cheek, and kissed my shoulder. Truth be told the first few times I slapped the attractive out of him.

And afterward I would get the shock of my lite. See what I did there. No... Ok. I've been saving every bit of energy I have for our escape I've got everything planed out from a plan A to a plan L. Yes only to a plan L sadly. As I sat down next to Jeb, who I found out is really named Valentin Hart, and my uncle, I couldn't help but feel happy when he tells me about what my mother is like.

Even if I'm having a shitty day/night, not that I'm always peachy keen, when he just tells me the littlest details I instantly have a smile on my face. Uncle Val also told me I'm half native american and albino Mexican from my mothers side. But you never would have thought that his sister, my mom, was albino. Considering the fact that he has black hair tan tanned skin, honey brown eyes, and dark freckles.

Other than the fact that I'm a mix of races I was told I also have a brother. Who is dads first kid, that from what I was told was kidnapped right after telling my mother he died shortly after she gave birth. Anyway he is supposed to be 6,8", with "bulging mucels", jet black hair, my moms green eyes, dads tan skin, and moms freckles.

Val told me he and I were separated a few years after we met, and to keep me from being rebellious, look how that turned out, they erased all memory of him from me. He's also located in somewhere in the arctic tundra. Which is good information because when I get out of here.... Not if but when I get out I'm gonna go find him.