Blubber Fish

(3rd POV)
(Mount J)

As the rest of the Young justice team sat in the living room in mount justice they all couldn't help but feel worried for there friends that left on a mission five days ago. While some of the teams members sat waiting for news from the league others paced impatiently across the room. "What are we still even doing here, we should be out looking for them", Rocket complained.

"There is nothing we can do we have stricked orders from the league we can not leave", Aqualad calmly reminded. Little did they know a certin artcher had had enough. "I've had enough of this; how can they just have us sit here and do nothing. Our friends have been kidnapped; they could be dead for all we know", Artemis yelled in outrage.

Zatana quietly rose from her seat on the blood red couch. "We miss them too but we have to stay strong for the teams sake... For Wally's sake", Zatana said as she pulled Artemis into a tight hug, which soon turned into a group hug. And they held eachother as the young archer cried and cried.

Now as for the missing team members. Well, there lives have taken a turn for the worst and by team I mean one person in particular......... Wolf.

(Wolf's POV) (two weeks later)

"Come on perra, go faster. You think your tuff now; come on move it!". Those were the words that got yelld at me as I ran and ran around the gravle track that the Lex put in to test my speed. But get this I'm running barefoot.

This was so not how I expected my first mission to turn out; it just went south so fast. Its been maybe a week or two, I honestly don't know I've lost track. And me running in the blazing heat at a high volocity for hours on end isn't helping. These past few weeks have been a living hell. They treat me like they used to at the school, but worse.

I don't get breaks like they used to, they tourcher me, and to add on to that I get the punishment of superboy, robin, megg'an, and wally. They have not been touched because I take the punishment that they are supposed to get when they speak out of line. I don't know how much longer my body can take.

I'm on my limit here and the arguments I have with conner when I get back aren't helping either. And all the Light wants is to break me but I don't go down easy. "Come on mutt go faster!" Bane yells again. If he thinks yelling will make me go faster he needs to think again. But no matter what he says I will stay at my steady pace. *WACK*. Unless they get the whip of course.

*WACK* first comes the sound them comes the p- "OWW" I yell out as the rough and bumpy leather makes contact with my skin. *WACK WACK WACK* come three more hits. And these hits were not like little slaps but hard smacks against my skin. I could feel the blood trickling down my back, and the sweat slip into my wounds causing an almost unbearable stinging sensation to take over my back.

"Stop, that is enough training for today. Take her her room" Lex came in and said in a monotone but I could tell he had a smile on his face when he saw the pain I was in. His words were my que to stop running the only way I could by collapsing on the floor and just laying there panting like a black dog tied to a leave less tree on the hottest day of the summer. I was beyond exaughsted, I could not feal my leggs. And this worried me a lot because this could be a problem when we escape.

Yeah you read right escape. And how you might be wondering well I'll tell you. The first few days here I caught a could but it was a different type of cold because I would sneez out snow particles. Yeah weird right. And I may not have mastered my ice skills but I'm good enough to get me and the team out of here.

I had my eyes closed while I layed on the floor but even thought I couldn't see his face I knew is was Ire who gently picked me up. "I'm sorry" he said as he placed his head in the croock of my neck. Now I would be flayling and kick around like I was having a tantrum, but I'm sore, exhausted and out of breath. So I'm not gonna protest.

I just let out a muffled grunt as a repli to his apologie. I feel like a blubber fish out of water all I can do is lay here and gasp for air. But I guess its not all bad at least I don't have to walk. Now that my torture that Lex likes to call "a little experiment" is over I have to go face my frustrated teammates.