He took my first KISS!

~Wolf P.O.V~

The next night or morning, I don't know, I woke up with you guessed it a severe migraine. As I looked around I noticed I was in a white room with no windows, a thick metal door, Cadmus pods, and I was cained to the wall.

I was chained by my left ankle, and there was a thick PS, (power suppression), collar on my neck. Not to mention i was wearing a really short white hosital gown that felt like actual fabric. I looked around more and saw that Robin, Conner, Kf, and Megga'n were in Cadmus pods as well. Then there was a loud metallic bang and the door opened revealing Lex Luthor, Bane, Vandal Savage, Ire, and... Jeb! Jeb he's...he's alive.

"Well it seems the princess has awoken from her beauty sleep", said non other than Lex Luthor while giving me one of his famous smirks. I growled out, "don't call me that". Which caused Bane to say, "Really, this chikitita, (shorty), here is the dangerous warrior that has killed over thousands of people, and killed several of these so called 'erasers' and escaped a highly secure facility with only a few bullet holes, bruises, and scratches. Nah I don't believe it, I'm calling bullish*t".

He just called me short that little b*tch. "how about you come closer so I can rip out your heart, shove it down your throat, cut every inch of your body, and finally light you on fire. So I can watch you slowly and painfully suffer", I all but growled out as I stood up.

I could clearly see the fear in his eyes but he tried to cover it up by clearing his throat and taking a few steps back. "she sure has got the fire in her, I think she will do just fine", this time it was Savage. "What do you mean", I asked. Lexy, Bane Savage, Ire and Jeb, who I noticed was cuffed from the front, all looked at eachother as if saying should we tell her.

They nodded to each other and finally Lex spoke. "Well you see weapon yo-", was all Lex could say before Ire cut him off. "Wolf, her name is Wolf", he said as he looked me in the eyes the same way Conner does.

"Right. Well Wolf, you were made to destroy the world, and help us take over. You are the key to us rising to the top. And well we wouldn't have to go through so much trouble if we could just make a clone, but because of you all information on you was destroyed. Not to mention no one survived but Ire and Jeb, and sadly his mind was accidentally wiped of your information. *pause* So you can see how important you are for our plan to work. Well I'll let you think about that" Lex said before him and everyone except Ire and Jeb left.

I just stayed quiet as I processed what they said. I couldn't believe that I was made to destroy this world and enslave people like my dad, Dick, Jeb, the team, and Conner. I couldn't speak I was shocked. All my life I was told by Jeb I was going to help the world change it and people... But it was all I lie. Little did I know all of my yelling caught the attention of my team. "Wolf don't listen to them they are just trying to trick you. You and I both know you would never do something like that", Conner said trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

"No one asked for your opinion clone", Ire growled out visibily showing his K-9's. This seemed to piss off Conner. "Conner stop he's just mad because he didn't get his daily walk this morning", I said cause Ire to look at me. I could see Dick and Kf trying to stiffle a laugh.

"What did you say", he growled. "I'm sorry do I have to repeat myself because obviously your little puppy ears didn't catch that", I shot back. He took several steps closer to me and I took several back until I hit the wall, we were now face to face. "I am no pup Doll face", he growled lowly. "Really and all this time I thought you were nothing but a scared little pup that likes to hurt people for there own entertainment", I yelled back.

"Don't Wolf I mean it, don't", Ire said as he put both hands beside my head blocking me from moving. "Why should I all you have ever done is hurt me ever since that talk with the white coats you've been the biggest asshole ever. All you've ever done is hurt me", I yelled at him.

"And you think I don't get hurt. It hurts me more Wolf it hurts because I had to hurt you. It killed me inside every time I had to do it. How do you think I felt knowing I couldn't get what I wanted, that I could only hurt it. But no matter how hard I tried to show you I didn't want to hurt you would just look away. And then you just left me like I was nothing. It hurt Wolf you know why because I f*cking love you", Ire yelled as tears poured from his eyes. It all made sense now, the nasty comments, the water in the mornings, and the way he was so possessive... It was because he loved me.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't feel Ire force his lips on mine. I was to shocked to say anything or push him away for that matter. I felt my legs turn into jelly and I started to fall but Ire caught me before I fell. Then he forcefully pushed his tongue in my mouth, and I snapped back into reality. I tried to push him off of me but I had no energy to give me strength.

But naturally we need to breath so we pulled apart and a thin string of siliva came with it. He was panting while I on the other hand was trying to remember how to breath. Then realizeation hit me like a train. He took my first KISS.