☆ 76 ☆

Y/N's POV

"Ara!" I exclaim as she opens the door to her apartment.
"Hi (Y/N)~" Ara says with a laugh.
"Do you need help with your bags, Ara?" Jimin asks as he places a hand on my shoulder.
Ara nods. "My suitcase is kinda heavy.. could you maybe grab that Jimin?" Jimin nods and heads into Ara's apartment to grab her suitcase. I also walk in and then close the door, since everyone else is waiting in the vehicle we took.
"Is this backpack coming too?" I ask gesturing to a backpack sitting on the couch.
"Yes! Ah (Y/N), Jiminie, Thank you!" Ara responds as she walks into her room.
"She called me Jiminie~" Jimin says with a happy giggle.
"Someone has a crush~" I speak quietly so Ara doesn't hear.
"Aish, don't tell her!" Jimin says as he carries the large suitcase over to the door.
"I won't~" I say with a wink.
"Okay I'm all set!" Ara exclaims as she skips out of her room with another small bag.
"Let's go then!" I exclaim with an excited smile.

We head down the the apartment's parking garage and Jungkook is standing outside of the van we have all of our suitcases in. "I got it sis." Jungkook says as he takes the backpack from my hands. I then grab Ara's other bag and hand that to him as Jimin is loading up the suitcase.
"Aish so much luggage!" Ara exclaims.
"I mean, there are ten of us.. we kinda needed an extra van." I say with a laugh
Ara giggles. "There are definitely more than ten suitcases."
"Me, Tae and Hoseok like clothes, don't judge." I say with a pout.
"Also, Yoongi-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung brought recording stuff." My brother says as he and Jimin close the van's trunk.
We then head over to the vehicle with the boys and Soyeon in it, but Ara stops. "Woah we're taking a limo to the airport?"
"You'll get used to it soon enough~" I say with a laugh.
As we step into the limo, Jin speaks. "We also have a private jet. That way we can get all of the directors and crew on the plane without trouble"
Soyeon goes wide eyed as I sit next to Hoseok in the limo. "I wasn't aware we were taking a jet!"
Taehyung nods. "Yep. We head through the airport to greet fans, then go through a back exit and over to a private section where the jets are." 

Everyone gets adjusted into their seats, and I grab Hoseok and Taehyung's hands as the limo starts to move. "We're going to the beach!" I exclaim.
Everyone starts cheering, and we put on some music to fool around the rest of the ride to the airport.

Wow, my life is really amazing.