☆ 58 ☆

Taehyung's POV

I wake up with a smile as I see Jungkook clinging to me, still fast asleep.
I gently let myself out of his hold and get up. It's six o'clock in the morning.
I wonder if anyone else is up..

I put on one of my hoodies and head out into the living room.
The view I'm presented with makes me form a huge grin.
(Y/N) and Hoseok are fast asleep, cuddling on the couch.
My heart can't handle this.

I slowly go over to Hoseok and shake him to wake up. I'm not sure how Jungkook would react if he saw his hyung sleeping with his sister.
"Jungkook might wake up soon." I whisper to him.
He nods, still half asleep and starts to wake (Y/N) up as I head to the kitchen.
Aish those two are really cute together.

~

(Y/N)'s POV

I feel someone softly poking my nose and flutter my eyes open to see a sleepy looking Hoseok.
He's crouched down in front of me and the couch, just staring into my eyes.
"Good morning.. again" he says with a cute chuckle.
I giggle and get up to stretch. "Morning~" 
"What time is Soyeon arriving at the airport?" I hear a voice ask as it emerges from the kitchen.
"Oh good morning Tae" I say with a smile. "She's arriving at around seven. We have to leave soon."
Taehyung flashed an evil smirk. "I'll wake the hyungs and Kookie up then!" He says as he runs into the kitchen.
"Oh dear god-" I say as he then runs down the hallway, screaming and smashing two pans together.
Hoseok stands up and sighs. "That boy, a nutcase."
"A crackhead." I correct him.
"Mmh that too." Hoseok says with a chuckle.
"Hobi- we're still-" I start, but am cut off.
"Hobi?" He says with a cute smile. "You should call me that more often."
"My apologies let me correct myself." I say trying to hold back my laughter.
"We're still in our pajamas. We should go change for the airport Hoseok O-ppa" I grin, dragging out the 'O.'
"No! Hobi!" Hoseok whines.
I touch the tip of my finger to his nose. "Oppa~"
A light shade of pink appears on his cheeks, but both of our attentions avert to the person whom just cleared their throat.
"Morning guys-" Jungkook says with a blank face.
I roll my eyes. "Morning gguk, stop being so grumpy."
"I'm not grumpy!" He complains.
"You're always grumpy in the morning Jungkookie" Taehyung says as he walks back into the living room after waking everyone up.
Jungkook sighs and rests his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "It's too early."
"I second that." A mumbled voice emerges from the hallway. Yoongi shuffles into the living room, Jimin following close behind.
"Guys get dressed! We have to leave!" I hear Namjoon yell from the hallway. The boys all scatter to their rooms, and I join Jungkook in his.

"When did you bring all of your clothes here?!" He asks as he notices my suitcase near the closet.
"I had an assistant bring it." I say with no emotion.
"So are you just taking over my room?" He says jokingly.
"Yes." I reply.
"Oh my god (Y/N)."
"You seemed pretty comfortable with Tae last night." I say with a smirk.
He freezes as he's in the middle of pulling his shirt off.
He lets it fall back down on him and looks at me with wide eyed.
"Gguk, calm down." I say with a laugh. "I saw you guys last night."
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you.." he starts.
"It's okay Ggukie. You know I love you no matter what." I say as I pull him into a hug.
He hugs me back just as tightly. "Thanks for being the best sister ever."
"It's my job as the best noona ever to support you." I say.
"You're older than me by a minute, asshat" he says laughing.
We back out of the hug and I flash him a finger heart. "Love you."
"I love you too, nerd."

After getting dressed, we take the Band's van to the airport. Although we weren't announcing an airport arrival, we all wore masks just in case.
We head to the waiting area and I take off my mask. I stand with a grin on my face as I see that we've got there just in time. The flight from Busan is unloading right now.

Soyeon is finally here!