☆ 162 ☆

(I have an important announcement at the bottom!)

Your POV

I smile as I walk back towards the group after taking the picture for my Instagram, and seat myself next to Taehyung on the only open chair left. He flashes an excited grin, One I've been getting since we changed into matching white T-shirts (mine is cropped) and black shorts, and hands me a stick that has a marshmallow on it. Traditional American (I think) snack, delicious.

We sing and dance and act like idiots since this is our last night of freedom, then after that we all go back to busy work.

The boys will be starting their concerts in Korea, and I have some dance competitions coming up. Soyeon needs to head back home to Busan for work, and Ara is going back to her college for her next semester as a performing arts major. It's sad, but we're all happy that we got to spend this time together.

Hoseok and I have also been thinking about how long we plan to keep this relationship secret from my brother and the public, we want to let the public know soon, but first we have to get through the obstacle that is Jeon Jeongguk.

After spending the time outside, and Taehyung and I taking a lot of pictures together, we all went inside for the rest of the night, eating, watching movies, and witnessing Jimin and Ara flirt the whole time, along with My brother and Taehyung.

Hoseok and I talked In private after going inside, and we decided now was the time to tell my brother about our relationship. So now we're here: all in the living room, and Hoseok stands up with a grin.

"I have an announcement!"

"It's about time." Yoongi mumbles with a chuckle.

"What is it?" My brother asks.

Hoseok takes my hand and pulls me up next to him, arm around my waist.

"(Y/N) and I are together, and want to go public!"

"What the fuck."

A/N:
Okay guys.

This is it.

No joke I'm ending the story here lol.

Maybe.

So I have two different options!!!
Comment which one you want!

1.) I could continue this story and make it just with a lot of chapters

2.) I could start a sequel to this book called "Not so secretive Love"

(: LoL sorry to drop this on you guys

<3 -K