☆ 122 ☆

Y/N's POV

"Yah! You're too good at this (Y/N)!" Taehyung says with a pout. It's the third time in a row that I've beaten him in MarioKart.

I flash a grin then pinch his cheek. "I'm sorry Tae, I'm just a natural, what can I say?"
"You guys know we have to record early tomorrow morning right?" I hear Hoseok speak as he leans against the doorway.

I smile and my brother shrugs. "Eh I'm not even that tired anyways..."
~
"He was totally tired." I laugh as I look at my brother passed out and draped over Taehyung.

Hoseok grins and slides his arms around my waist, now not worried about my brother noticing since he's passed out. "That kid, he's funny."

Taehyung notices Hoseok and I and grins. "Welll... because I'm such a good fake-brother, I'm gonna take my boyfriend here and go into our room. This one is all yours." He winks and picks up Jungkook bridal style, careful not to wake him up. I smile at the couple as Taehyung carries him out of the room, but I become a blushing mess once I realize what he said.

"Awe why are you blushing?" Hoseok coos as he leans his chin on my head. "No reason.." I say with a giggle. "Well the room is all ours now..." he says with a smirk.

"Just you and me (Y/N)... do you know what that means?" He says with another smirk, Lifting me up and guiding me to my bed.

"Pillow fight?" I respond back with a devilish tone.

Hoseok tosses a pillow to me and looks at me fondly. "God I love you so much." I then lunge across the bed and hit him with my pillow. "You may not once we're finished with this."

And so the night ends with an exhausted Hoseok and myself cuddling on the bed and falling asleep.

What a wonderful vacation this has been.