☆ 70 ☆

VLIVE: ANNOUNCEMENT! BANGTAN VACATION (Feat. Eat Jin)

~LIVE CHAT:

~
LIVE CHAT:

KookieBunny7: <3

BtsSunshineMuffin: I love you guys

HopeJHope: Is that (Y/N) recording?

TaesTea: I think so^

Jungcooks: Cameraman (Y/N) lol

ChefJin: Cooking god Jin

~

"Oh look it's gourmet chef Jin!" I exclaim as I head into the kitchen after starting the live video under bangtan's account.
"Super delicious dinner will be ready soon!" He exclaims as he doesn't take his eyes away from his cooking.
I flip the camera so it's on my face and grin. "Super thrilled to eat! I have to go help Jin so I'm giving you ARMY over to my brother!" I exclaim as I hand Jungkook the camera.
"Hello ARMY!" I hear him exclaim as I head into the kitchen to help Jin cook.
Everyone except Jin and I crowd around Jungkook and start to talk to the viewers.
"Pass me the oil please?" I hear Jin say. I nod and grab the oil so I can bring it over to Jin.
We cook in silence, but not an awkward silence, more of a content silence, since there is nothing that's needs to be said, Jin and I work well together, not even needing to say what we need if we need an ingredient, since the other has already handed it to them.

After around ten minutes of cooking, we finish the meal and both wipe off our hands in our aprons.
"This looks great!" I say with a smile as Jin gives me a high five.
"Kids!" Jin exclaims. "Dinner is ready!" He exclaims as he and I set the food on the table.

Everyone gathers around the table as Taehyung sets up the streaming camera on a tripod. "Good. Everyone is in view." He says, proud of himself.

We all start to dig into the food and talk about our lives as of lately. As we finish up eating, Jungkook and Taehyung volunteer to clean up, then we all head into the living room to announce our trip.

"Okay ARMY!" Hoseok exclaims, "We do have that super big announcement!"
"Namjoon hyung, take it away!" My brother says.

"We have a very special vacation planned for the members and the girls, and we will be going to the ocean!" He starts.
"We are allowing ARMY to see us off at the airport in Seoul, so I would like to announce that we will be leaving at one o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow!"
Namjoon goes on to talk about how we'll be recording segments including me and the girls and how we'll be there for a week.

Afterwards we all just continue to talk and mess around before deciding to end the stream, since we're all getting tired.

"I'm getting tired now.. but uh all of my stuff is here and Soyeon put her suitcase in your room gguk." I say.
"What are you implying?" My brother asks.
"We're taking your room." I say with a grin.
"Ugh you brat. Fine." He says, sighing.
"I'm going to take Ara home." Jimin says as he stands up with Ara.
"Oh?" I say with a suggestive tone. "Have fun." I say with a smirk.
"(Y/N)!" Ara exclaims as the two of them head to the door.
"Love you Ara! See you tomorrow when we pick you up! It'll be at twelve thirty!" I say with a wink.
"Bye Eonnie." She says as she rolls her eyes, and they leave.

After Ara is dropped off and Jimin returns, we all head to bed and decide to get enough rest so we feel awake tomorrow. Jungkook again heads into Taehyung's room and Soyeon and I cozy into my brother's bed.

"Do you think Jungguk-ssi and Taehyung-ah are uncomfortable sleeping together? I feel bad." Soyeon asks as she starts to close her eyes
"Taehyungie and Gguk are in a relationship, Soyeonie." I say with a giggle.
Soyeon shoots up from her laying down position."Wait, WHAT?! That's adorable!" She says squealing a little.
I laugh at Soyeon's actions. "Go to sleep you bum. We have a big day tomorrow."
"Waittttt" Soyeon says. "Are you and Hoseok a thing?"
"W-What?" I ask taken aback.
"No... but he is really nice.. and funny... and he's really attractive too.." I say as my words draw out the more I think about him.
"You like him (Y/N.)" Soyeon starts. "It's okay to like someone!" She says with a giggle.
"Aish just go to sleep Soyeon!" I say with a whine.

"Good night (Y/N)"
"Night, Soyeonie."

There may be typos I'm sorry I'm tired I'll edit it tmr ily all
Ok bye