☆ 149 ☆

VLIVE: Bangtan's Last Day on the Beach!

~
LIVE CHAT:

BTS_Yoonminseok: Hoseok is so cute

TaeTaeBaeBae: UgH Baby Tae uwuwuuwuwuw

HiloBts582: Hi!

Bangtanshipyeondan: Ah Cute!

Jungcooks: (Y/N) has way too much fun recording lmfao

~

I let out a giggle as I record Hoseok and Taehyung playing in the sand. The staff told us to do a surprise vlive before our photoshoot and so that's exactly what we did.

As I'm seated in the sand, I feel arms draped around my shoulders. I flip the camera and my brother and I appear on the screen. "Hello everyone!" Jungkook says with his bunny-like smile. A few comments pop up such as "Best siblings ever!" And "Sibling goals!" I smile at the comments, then tell my brother to go make sandcastles so I can record them.

I record my boyfriend, and my brother and his boyfriend, all playing in the sand like children. I smile like an idiot once I realize these are the people I love, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I get up and head over to Yoongi, who's relaxing on a beach chair. "Yoongi~" I Call out to the relaxed idol. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. "What's up?" I grin. "Come play volleyball with me!" Yoongi nods and gets up. "Don't cry when I beat you!"

I hand the camera over to Soyeon, who was talking with Jimin and Ara. The two of them decide to join for volleyball, and Soyeon records us. Ara and I play against Jimin and Yoongi, and after a good amount of yelling and cheers, the others come to watch the intense game.

After spiking the ball towards Yoongi, I let out a cheer, as Ara I just beat the two idols. Ara engulfs me in a hug, then more challengers step up to play. Soyeon switches out with Ara, and Soyeon and I play my favorite couple, my brother and Taehyung.

We spend the next hour on vlive just messing around, before our photoshoots start.