☆ 64 ☆

Y/N's POV

After getting out of the bathroom I head to the living room and I see everyone gathered by the couches.
The girls are on one couch, and some of the guys are sitting in the floor. I sit next to Jungkook and Taehyung who are on the other couch.
"So you guys wanted to have a talk?" I ask as I rest my arm on my brother's shoulder.
"We've got a surprise~" Jimin says with an excited smile.
"Ah just say it! The girls will be so excited!" Ara says with a giggle.
"You know what they're plotting?" Soyeon asks.
Ara just nods as Namjoon starts to speak. "Pack your bags guys, because we're leaving for the beach tomorrow!"
Soyeon and I look at each other with wide eyes. "No way!" I exclaim.
"Awesome! For how long?!" Soyeon asks.
"About a week!" Hoseok exclaims, beaming.
"Oh my god this is going to be so much fun!" I say with a smile. I then stop. "Should you guys record like a special or something while we're there?"
"That's why we're allowed to go in the first place." Taehyung says with a laugh.
"We're going to be recording a few 'Run' segments.. BUT- You guys get to be in them as special guests~" Yoongi says with a gummy smile.
Ara beams. "Oh my god really?! This is going to be so much fun!"
"What time are we leaving tomorrow? I want to start packing ASAP~" I say as I get up and stretch.
"Around one in the afternoon. Also we are announcing this to army tonight on a VLIVE session so there's going to be a lot of fans there." Namjoon says.
"I was thinking we could go out to lunch, and show Soyeon around Seoul for the day, then have Jin cook tonight then pack after?" Jungkook says with a tone that seems to ask of approval from his hyungs.
"Sounds like a plan." Jin says.

And so we all agree to that, and get ready to go out to eat lunch.

A/N I feel like this is a bad chapter but just had to announce the beach trip because that's rlly important lol
Ok bye ily