twenty seven

Please give this story a vote! And let me know what you think!

Harry's POV

I was only a block or two from Louis' large house. I had only been there once but I remembered the route there exactly. It wasn't too far from the university. As I pulled into the large driveway, I felt my stomach turn. It had happened quite a few times today when talking to, or even thinking of Louis. It was a good kind of stomach ache, but I had never experienced something like it before. I wondered what it was, but it made me smile when it happened.

I got out of my little red car, and before I was even able to shut the driver's side door, I was greeted by Louis, who had already walked outside to meet me.

"Hello, boyfriend." he said jokingly. Without thinking, I put my hands on his waist and pulled him in for a soft kiss, which he accepted and returned nicely. I pulled back to greet him back.

"Hello to you too, boyfriend." The word felt odd just rolling off of my tongue. Never had I ever thought I would have a boyfriend. Someone who is mine and only mine. Someone who has me tied down. I'd be lying if I said it didn't scare me to think about - but when I was actually with Louis, all of those fears went away. I was in deep, and I didn't understand it.

He took my hand in his and lead me inside, making small talk along the way. He sat in front of me on the couch and patted the space next to him, asking me to sit next to him, which I did.

"What are we watching?" I asked, sliding off my black gym shoes underneath the table.

"Well, I remembered you said that you loved romantic comedies," he began, and I smiled because he remembered something I had said days ago. "So, I rented Love, Actually."

I laughed a bit. "What?" He asked at my giggling.

"Nothing, I just love that movie."

"Really" He asked excitedly. "Because I was looking through some of the options and I had no idea what any of them were, so I didn't know what to pick."

"How'd you land on one of my favorites, then?"

"I may have searched some movie ratings." He said, blushing. I watched his little grin as he looked down at his feet, also taking his shoes off to throw underneath the table.

He stood up and I looked down at the blue socks that covered his feet. There was something about the innocence of them that made me smile. I stood up and followed him to the kitchen, which was just the next room over. He reached up to a shelf in one of his cabinets and pulled out a box of microwave popcorn. He turned to face me, holding it. "Popcorn okay? I could order pizza too."

"Pizza sounds amazing, but popcorn too. It's a movie classic." He laughed at the comment and walked over to the microwave that sat on his counter top. I watched as he tossed the small package into the microwave, clicked a few buttons, and turned around to face me as the popcorn began to cook. "What kind of pizza? I can go ahead and order it now."

"I'll order it, you've done enough. Thank you, Lou." He smiled at this.

"No problem."

I reached forward to pull him in closer to me. I couldn't help but touch him every chance I got. I pulled him into me by his waist and he smiled to me. He leaned his head into my chest and I felt his warmth collide with mine. I moved my hands up to his back, and held him for a moment. I could have stayed like this forever - his eyes closed, smiling with me. His hair was soft and I could feel his heart beat against me. I hadn't realized how long we were stood there, time seemed to stay still with him.

He pulled back a bit to look up at me and without any though, I pulled him in again by his waist, this time crashing my lips against his, and he kissed back with no hesitation. I began to feel his hands behind my neck, as he pulled me in closer, harder. All I begged for was this moment not to end. I moved my hands down to grip his hips, and moved him back a bit into the corner of the counters. I felt his tongue slip past my lips and I parted them just a bit to let it in, giving him the same amount of power, if not more, with mine.

I pushed up against him once more, grinding our hips together, not parting our lips, and with that one action, I could feel his length go hard against my leg. This sent shudders down my spine and I pulled back one time to smirk down at him. Just as he looked up at me, his eyes sparkling with lust, ding, the microwave had finished cooking the snack we came in here for.

He turned around, a bit taken aback by the loud noise it had made.

"So, what kind of pizza?" He asked, giggling.

I really hope you guys are liking it!