eight

i really really hope you're enjoying it wow. i'm enjoying it now that we're 8 chapters in and larry are finally interacting. i am putting my whole heart and soul into this book. i'm really happy that i decided to write out the in depth plot first so that i wasn't just rambling - and knew what i was writing for. but yes this book is taking like all my free time haha (which i don't mind) but i really want you all to like it. make sure to vote, comment, and share. all the love, please enjoy!

louis' pov

I woke up in my own bed at about noon. I remembered all of last night. Cam wouldn't be home until later tonight, as the party truly never stopped for him. He probably hadn't even slept yet. The last time I saw him was with two girls. I had told him I didn't want him bringing back to blonde girls back to our house, he had offered me one of them drunkenly, I had declined.

I then remembered that someone had asked if I had any cocaine. After this I decided it was my time to leave. I made sure Cam had somewhere to stay, in some girls' college dorm room, and I made my way home around 10:00. As I walked to my car in the dark, I turned on my phone flashlight, my lips still tingling from the kiss I had gotten myself into about an hour or two prior. I bit into my bottom lip just thinking about it. The boy's name was Harry - and that's all I had learned about him. Had I known that Cam would end up in some girl's bed tonight, I would have accepted his offer of going home with him. But as I didn't, I guess our short affair was over. I didn't remember getting his number, we were so deep in the dry humping we were doing behind a port-a-potty. What a role model I was.

I stood up from my bed and walked down the stairs. The big house always seemed really empty when Cam wasn't here. As much of opposites as we were, he was still my best friend and I missed him when he wasn't around. But I was 21, and I was old enough to be home alone. I passed through the living room with the dark blue couches, and into my kitchen. I looked around for a snack, as I wasn't exactly craving a large breakfast. I opened up one of the cabinets above the counter where there was a coffee machine. I pulled out a jar of coffee grounds, and some graham crackers. I got a couple cups of water into the back of the coffee machine, and added in the coffee grounds.

I listened to the machine as it heated up and started to spill with coffee into the pot underneath it. I walked over to the fridge, a tall coffee cup & lid, a graham cracker in my mouth. I pulled out the liquid coffee creamer, french vanilla flavored, and waited for the coffee to be finished brewing. Just as it finished up, I added a few ice cubes to the cup, then poured in the coffee and creamer. "Iced coffee, like a 15 year old." Cam had always said.

I took a sip of the cold drink and turned off the coffee machine, walking over to the couch where my phone had been sitting all night. I laid back, sat my coffee on the table next to me, and began to scroll through my notifications. I had 3 texts from my younger sister Lottie. I say younger as if she were 10, she was 19 years old. 

were you at the fest tonight? ur a partier now?  Was the first text she had sent.

The second read, what are you into that you can't text back your little sister? That one was sent at about midnight, when I was already asleep.

The last said, call me dumbass love you.

I click on the information button next to her name in my iMessage. I clicked the call button on her contact and let it ring for a moment. She finally answered just as it was about to let off.

"Lou? What's up?" She asked, sounding excited.

"You said to call you, dummy." I laughed.

"Oh, did I? I forget why? Where were you last night, hm?" She asked - clearly already knowing.

"At the festival, how did you know anyway? I don't want you out partying like that." 

"Chill, chill dad. I wasn't there, Cam's story featured a video of you taking shots." I could hear her begin to laugh. "Besides, I'm not old enough to drink out in public yet."

I laughed a bit, "You shouldn't be drinking at all."

"Freshman year of college, dumbass. Gotta drink a little."

"Sure, sure. What happened to education?"

"What happened to loving your little sister?" She asked.

"I love you, stupid. What are you up to today? Any classes?"

"No, not really, hang out?"

"Of course. Do you wanna come over?"

"My car's fucked up, maybe we should just go get lunch or something?"

"Yeah, I can come pick you up about 2?"

"That works, I'll see you later, brother." I could hear her smile as she said.

"See you later, ugly." I responded, laughing a bit.

"Whatever," she said with a groan, a giggle, and hung up the call.

I walked upstairs and laid back down, turning my TV onto Netflix, and listened to How I Met Your Mother when I started scrolling through Instagram.

hey guys,, hope you liked! are you happy about the Lottie content or should I try & leave family members out? question for this chapter: favorite one direction boy?