nine

we're almost at ten chapters and i can't believe how much i've been writing. i don't know how many chapter i want this book to be - most likely fifty if that's okay with everyone. let me know if you think that's too long. i'm currently dedicating an entire weekend solely to writing. every second of it so far has been spent typing on my little laptop. so i hope you're enjoying. please don't forget to vote, comment, and share! all the love.

also i just saw that this is high enough to have any rank - #887 for #larrystylinson - thank you to anyone reading. pls make sure to vote so we can get it even higher :)

harry's pov

I had gone back to sleep after I had woken up at noon. I don't remember getting back to my dorm until 3 in the morning or so, which was normal for a night out. I woke back up at 1:45 or so, feeling finally energized enough to get up and do things. The first thing I did was reach for the mini fridge that was next to my bed and began drinking an insane amount of water. I stood up and lifted my arms to stretch, and smelled myself - disgusting. A shower was now the first thing on my agenda.

I grabbed out of my drawers, a towel, some gym shorts, a fresh pair of boxers, a grey t shirt, and a pair of cheap sandals. The co-ed bathrooms at this university were known for carrying foot fungus if you didn't wear sandals - so I owned quite a few pairs. I swung open the door or my dorm carrying everything in hand and began walking down the hall to the elevator, as the showers were 4 floors up, unfortunately.

I hit the up button of the elevator and watched as the numbers reached 3, my floor. The doors opened up to see a boy, slightly familiar standing inside. "Going up?" was all I asked.

He nodded, looking confused. I stepped inside the doors and hit the button to close the door of the elevators. "Look a bit rough, long night out?" He asked as he laughed a bit.

"You could say that, typical Saturday. You?" I asked, trying to make conversation as the elevator slowly went up.

"You should know, I believe it was you who stayed with me behind a portable toilet last night. Harry is it?" He asked, still looking nervous, keeping his distance from me in the small elevator.

I tried to remember what he was talking about. I did remember making out with someone with gorgeous, sparkling blue eyes last night under the fireworks. "Oh yeah, sorry - I was quite honestly wasted, blacked out about half way through."

"Too bad, it was something to remember." He said under his breath, yet loud enough that I could hear it, with a smirk on his face.

"Your name again?"

"Louis. Tomlinson."

"Harry Styles." I put my hand out to shake his, and he complied. Just then, the elevator doors opened. We released our hands and began to walk down the hall together, not a thought running through my mind, and clearly not one in his either.

"You go here?" He asked me. "What's your major?"

"Theater." I said quietly and he smiled. "You go here? I've never seen you around."

I made my way around the first turn of the hallway as he walked beside me. "No, no. Just here to visit my sister. Shes up on this floor somewhere." The sentence lingered. "Is the theater program any good?"

"I like to think so, we're doing a musical right now - Little Shop of Horrors. Kind of old-school, I don't know if you would know it."

"I've heard of it. Don't know much about it, but maybe I'll have to come see it." He said.

"Maybe you will." I smiled at him. He stopped walking in front of dorm labeled 736.

"This is Lottie's room." He turned around to smile at me before knocking.

"Let me give you my number." I blurted out, not thinking. I had absolutely no idea what I was thinking when I said that. Why would I stay in touch with a one night hook up? But we had never actually hooked up, maybe my brain was growing a giant gay hard on.

He pulled out his phone and handed it to me withe the label, New Contact, opened up. He turned around from me and knocked on the door behind him. I typed in the 10 digits of my phone number and heard a girl's voice shout, "Coming!" from inside the dorm. I put my name at the top of the contact and hit save.

"Here." I said as I handed him the phone. I grazed my fingers along his as I let go of the phone and our hands touched, keeping eye contact and giving him a smirk. "Let's hang out soon?"

He nodded, with a smile. I wanted to leave him hanging, giving him something to wait for. I put my hand against the right side of his waist and slipped two fingers into the belt loop of his jeans, pulled him closer and said quietly as I looked at him head to toe, "Talk to you later lover boy."