twenty five

please vote, anyway i fuckin love louis tomlinson like y'all don't even know.

Harry's POV

The car ride back to the university was comfortably silent. I didn't expect to fall so hard - or to fall at all for that matter. But whatever he had done to me, it had me tied down. I had a boyfriend - God the thinks Jake would say when I got back. Louis drove with one hand, he held mine tight in the other. I felt butterflies in my stomach as his thumb rubbed back and forth on the back of my hand.

I didn't talk much, I had so much that I wanted to say, but so little that I could. I didn't know how to express my happiness in this moment. I thought Louis might feel the same way. He stayed quiet as well, but I didn't feel awkward in the slightest. I sat and admired Louis as he drove. It was dark, but the street lights behind him shined almost as bright as his eyes did. I had never seen anyone, or anything more beautiful.

The first time he caught me looking, he looked back, only for a moment, careful of the road, and I saw a small smirk show itself on his lips. The second time he had caught me he began to giggle. "What are you looking at so intensely, Hazza?" He had asked in a quiet voice. I felt his thumb rub back and forth on my hand again and everything within me couldn't help but smile.

"You. You're beautiful." I had whispered back.

I saw him blush intensely. "I am nothing compared to you, Sunshine."

"You are everything compared to me." I sat up a bit just to lean closer to him, my head on his side as he tried to focus more on the road than on me. I closed my eyes, enjoying the warmth I got from him. I felt him make a left turn, which I knew meant we had made it back to the university.

"You've got to get up, love." I heard him say to me. I gave a fake frown at this. I didn't want to leave. How could I make a moment last forever?

"I don't want to go." I whined.

He giggled a bit. "You've got to, baby. You're 19, don't you have plans tomorrow? It's a Saturday." I laughed at this and sat up. I looked over to him and he gave my hand a small squeeze as he parked in the visitor's area. He turned the car off and looked back to me.

"All I've got to do is go to a vocal lesson tomorrow. Nothing very exciting. Stay with me."

He looked a bit taken aback. "I don't think so, love."

"Why not? Can't we just skip the beginning of the relationship and go straight to being an old married couple?" I joked.

He laughed once again. "I'll walk you up, but I don't think I should stay. I'm sure I'll see you again tomorrow. What do you have going on Sunday? You can stay with me tomorrow night."

"Nothing." I said faintly. I nodded to him. "Tomorrow night, then."

He smiled. "I'd like that a lot."

"Me too. Walk me up still?"

He nodded and shot me a smile. He turned to pop open his door. He got out and walked around the small car to open up mine. I stood up next to him and closed my door behind me. He didn't bother to lock the doors, probably a bad choice on his part. I put my hand out next to him, asking for his, but instead I felt his arm wrap around my waist. I smiled at this, leaning my head into his shoulder as we walked towards the doors. We opened up the elevators and hit the button labeled 7. As the doors closed, I felt the tension between us rise in an amazing way. When we could no longer see the front lobby, and I could feel the elevator begin to rise, I felt his arm slip from behind me and his hand rest on my side. I felt the tension rise even more and saw a smirk come upon his lips again.

"Don't be such a fucking tease." I whispered and watched as his body turned to stand in front of me, and my body rushed back willingly into the back wall of the elevator. There would surely be many teenage couples riding the elevator, doing the same thing we were about to do. Having random, unplanned, elevator sex. His face touched mine, but not his lips. I felt his hot breath across my face and I smirked to him. He grinned and pulled back a bit.

"Is this okay?" He asked for my consent and I nodded, feeling my length grow slowly in my jeans.

"Yes." I would have continued that sentence, telling him all the things I would've liked him to do to me in that moment, but was cut off by the ringing of the elevator as it reached my floor.

He stepped back and laughed. "Too late." He took my hand and I felt my fingers naturally intertwine with his. I lead him to my dorm room, only around one turn of the hallway. I heard music playing in multiple dorm rooms, a normal Friday night here. I stood in front of my door and turned around to him. "This is mine. Do you have to go?"

He nodded, "Unfortunately, love. But I promise, tomorrow night."

I nodded back, and opened my door. Jacob wasn't on his bed like usual, probably at a party upstairs. I walked in a couple steps and then realized. "Do you want the jacket back? It's cold outside." I felt myself begin to babble as I slipped off the jean jacket he had given me earlier in the night.

He put a hand out. "No, love. I will be okay."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. "I have to go now, and you need your sleep."

"I don't want to say goodbye."

"Then tell me goodnight, much different than goodbye."

I smiled. "Well then, Lou, goodnight."

"Goodnight, Hazza." He said quietly, smiling, and placed a soft, warm kiss on my cheek.

"I'll see you soon?" I asked as I slowly shut the door.

"Tomorrow."