four

hehe four. get it. 2nd best one direction album don't @ me lmao. wait that seems fun, comment here your favorite one direction album - mine is made in the am. all the love, please enjoy.

louis' pov

I sat on the couch of me and Cam's home with my MacBook Air on my lap, typing out an email. I would make an email announcement to all the parents of the Daycare, so that they all were aware it would be closed the next day. They most likely already knew because of the signs on the inside of the building itself. I sent out the email, stating that we would be closed that day for the holiday. I then got over to my bank account and checked for any updates on the other property's loan. I had very high hopes, but there were still no updates on whether or not the bank would loan me the money.

I wanted to own property everywhere, but the investment was too much to come straight out of my bank account. Don't get me wrong, I was doing phenomenal financially, but just couldn't afford to do it right this second, maybe half. Cam looked at me from the kitchen, with the fridge door wide open. "Do you want anything?" He asked me, as I was sat in the living room, not too far away.

"I'm good, thanks though." I shot him a smile and turned around to the TV, flipping through the channels. "What do you want to watch?"

"How I Me t Your Mother." Cam requested.

I switched the TV to the Netflix setting and put on whatever episode we had watched last of the sitcom. Our typical weekdays were spent eating pizza and watching the same old sitcoms over and over again. But it was enjoyable. Then on Fridays, there was always some party for Cam to be going to. And whether I liked it or not, I would be driving him.

Cam sat down on the couch opposite from the one I was laid down on, facing the TV, with a bag of chips in his hand, after rummaging through the cabinets for 10 minutes. "So tomorrow night? We're still on?"

"The festival? Of course, someone has to drive your drunk ass." I laughed a bit. It was the infamous LA USA festival that happened every year on Labor Day. I couldn't miss it. I only liked to go drinking every so often, but this would definitely be one of those occasions.

"Awesome." He smiled in joy, he knew I would most likely be drinking whether I admitted it or not, and that excited him. he was always telling me to cut loose, and I tried as much as possible, but I just wasn't meant to party like every other 21 year old in the world. "So get this," he began speaking again just as the How I Met Your Mother them song started to play, "today at work, I think Macy made a move on me, but I'm not sure how to take it."

I chuckled a bit. "Macy? Are you sure? What happened?" Macy was one of my employees who you wouldn't expect to be much of a flirt. She was quite little and shy.

"She was walking past me while I was getting the kids some snacks out," he smiled while he talked. He had always had a small crush on Macy, although he never admitted it. She was 18, had dark brown hair, but bright blue eyes, and she was gorgeous. Cam had truly been obsessed with her for almost 6 months, but had never even begun to think of flirting with her - like any other normal human would have. "And she told me she really liked my shirt, the ACDC one."

"So, you guys like the same band? And you got butterflies?"

"No, she said, 'cute shirt', doesn't that mean something? Cute is something she would have said about her friend's shirt, right?"

"I think you're delusional." I laughed at him, now trying to pay more attention to the TV.

"What do you know, you've never even had a girlfriend." He remarked, crossing his arms, as if he had gotten to me at all.

"That's because I'm gay. You know this, you idiot." I laughed. "Can't try and hurt me with things I know that you know."

He sat in silence for a moment, then let out a sigh. "Whatever." He mumbled.

There were a few minutes of dead silence before I began to feel slightly bad for putting him down so harshly.

"Maybe she does like you." I said to him, seemingly out of no where.

"Yeah, right." He said with a huff.

"You'll never know if you don't try, why don't you invite her to hang out with us tomorrow? I'm sure she'd like that." I offered. I knew this would mean third wheeling, but if it was to make him happy, I didn't mind it too much.

"What if she doesn't want to." He asked.

"But what if she does?" I returned.

He rolled his eyes, a small smile coming across his face. "I'll text her then."

"You better." I smiled.

He took out his phone and I began to hear the clicks of his fast typing. When I looked at him, there was a smile still on his face, even bigger now. And that was enough for me to be glad to be their designated driver tomorrow night.

"She said she's in." He said a few moments later, with the biggest smile I had seen in a while.

"Told you."