Until the angry sky screams, a thunderbolt crash somewhere, the silver light defeats dark for a moment, the familiar face with one last glance leaves, the agony pierce my heart, I scream, nothing comes out apart from that one name that defeats the quiet enraged dark!

"GIDEON!"

I jerk upright, moving my hand forward to catch him; my breathing is harsh, my heartbeats thumping against my ears.

"Niera!" I jerk my hand away as some restrains come to hold me, I'm disordinated, where is my golden field?

Where is the darkness?

Where is Gideon?

He left?

"He left?" I mumble to myself as my hand I retract back to my thundering chest, "He left!"

I repeated, a new wave of agony pierced me, "He left!"

"Who left Bambi, who left?" my dead eyes rose to a familiar figure, another hand comes to my shoulder startling me, I find Dr. Baron and Jerry beside me, Jerry holding my arms at I try to jerk off but he holds again, Dr. Baron hold my shoulder patting my head softly composing me.

"Who left Niera?" I snap to Jerry whose eyes showed nothing but anxiety and fear.

I dart my eyes between them before an alerted Fergal comes to my area of sight.

I try to speak but nothing comes up, the next moment a glass of water comes to my lips, I take greedy sips, realizing the thirst inside me.

Through the window beside, I see the sun-rays peeping inside; it's not the dark but glowing day outside.

Realization crashed me like fireballs, it wasn't true, my Saviour isn't going away!

He isn't leaving me! But why I saw that nightmare?

"Was it a bad dream, a nightmare?" I keep staring at the sun-rays trying to believe as Jerry speaks. I nod absently, it was a terrifying dream!

Taking a deep breath, I look down at my lap, the pale blue sheets covering my body below my cold hands.

"I told you, the sun is in the mood to play hide and seek, see! It's sun with rain promising clouds." I speak turning to Jerry, my smile or my voice, perhaps my statement made him surprise.

He nodded softly moments later, averting his eyes from my face to Dr. Baron's who look equally muddled.

"Yes, it does."

I smile brightly before squeezing his hand in mine, "You look sick."

"I would be if you continue to speak gibberish." I chuckle at his words before turning to the Good Doctor who perceive us both with guarded eyes.

"Why am I here?"

"What last you remember?" he asked the same question, I somehow expected I wanted to grin but his serious guarded expressions stops me from doing so. So instead, nodding I push into the vague hue of conscious mind.

Meeting Sir Gerard, his phone, Gideon, his gorgeous chuckle, his asking me to stay, Lamia, her questioning Gideon and Alicia's past, my retort, the sudden heavy change, the sweet musky scent, the commotion of door, the breaking of vase, Gideon's eyes on me, the pain in my chest, the announcement—

She is my mate!

My mate!

His mate?

"Niera!" Jerry's call disdain as I feel my heart stop, breaking at the point.

That man announced me his mate!

Someone's Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें