5

Y/n's pov.
For about 10 minute ive been collection my thoughts on Izuku. When we started UA he was Sweet, nervous, and kind. Which was three reasons why I like him. Now Oh dear now he's romantic in a way, extremely handsome, and yeah a villain.

"Do I like him? Or do I... Love him" I say looking down at my hands. Three knocks hand snapped me out of my thought along with a voice saying "does the beeping sound mean my clothes are done??" After my mini heart attack I respond "yes it does" and stand up. I open the door sticking my head out to meet eyes with him. "So is this place fancy or.." I ask and he says "would you want it to be fancy~" "what's ever in your budget" I say and he nods. Guess ill be wearing a nice dress.

~time skip~

"Whoa my goodness you looks absolutely stunning" Izuku says with a speechless tone. "Sure I do" I say. It was my favorite color dress my dad got me. Simple but nice enough for anything. "You look so nice I'd rather have you for dessert~" he says with a smirk. I felt my cheeks burn at his comment. "Lets go before I change my mind" I say and he sighs opening the door.

"After you" he says. "Thank you" i say walking out. "Oh right I don't have a car" I say tapping my cheek. "Then we will walk unless" "walking is fine" I say and he nods while I fight with myself in my head for being like this toward him.

~during the walk~

"Do you think we'll run into anyone old" Izuku says. "..no Katsuki acts like a old person going to bed early" I say and he laughs. "I'm like a owl I guess staying up all night and sleeping through the day" I say looking at the ground. "And normally Katsuki has to remind me to go to bed" I add. "What is he like your mom?" Izuku says and I laugh.

"Yeah right and Shoto is my dad" I say saracaticly to him. "Were here." Izuku says stopping. I look at the restaurant reading the name. "I've seen this a few times.. But I never got to come here" I say and he opens the door for me.

I look at him and he smiles as I walk through the door "thank you.." I say and look at the scene we walked into. Not many people.. So my anxiety won't shoot through the roof. It was fancy but not extreme expensive fancy "hello! So is it just you two?" The waiter asks leaning towards me. Izuku stepped in front of me leaning towards him "yes." He says with a slight cold tone.

"Right this way" the waiter says jumping back then leading us to a table. Once seated he told us he'll be back ready for our orders. "What was that" I say flipping through the menu. "What... Was what?" Izuku asks with an innocent tone. "Jumping in like a jealous teenage boy" I say looking over the menu meeting his eyes.

"I don't know what you mean" he says with a smirk spreading on his face. "So your eye is twitching for no reason?" I say as his left eye twitches a bit. "Hungry. I'm just hungry" he says looking at his menu and I shrug it off as he starts talking about a random dish on the menu. "So you know what your getting?" "Mhmm I want (favorite food)" I say pointing at the name.

"You?" I say and watch his eyes move across the menu. "I'm thinking the pork cutlet bowl" he says sparking a small reminder knowing its his favorite. "Isn't that your favorite?" I ask as the words fall out of my mouth. "You remember" he says looking at me. "..yes, you liked it growing up right?" I say a bit fast figiting with my thumbs looking at him.

"Of course" he says and looks past me. My guess is that the waiter is coming.. "Ill be back.. I need to use the restroom" he says standing up. "Okay.." I say and watch him get up walking away. I then look behind me to see no one? I guess he really did need to use the restroom.

·×·

Boop doop loop that's the end see ya again soon ._.

Byee