11

But there was a knock at the door..

·×·

I open the door to see Marcie. "Well.. Well now she knows where I live. What do you want" I say looking at her. "Oh I just wanted to make sure I knew I had the right place" she says. "Well you do. Anything else" I say as I feel an arm wrap around my hip. "Y/n who is this?.." "Marcie" I say not looking up at Izuku. "Oh? Who are you?~" Marcie says stepping towards us. "I'm y/n's" he says touching my shoulder. "I should take my leave then and you We'll see about that" she says looking straight at Izuku.

As soon as I close the door I turn to Izuku. "That was fast.." I say. "Who is Marcie?" He asks "don't you remember? I don't know if you were at UA long enough to know everyone.. But she was a student at UA till she dropped out, it was to much for her" I say and he nods. "Not like me though" he says with a smirk. "Izuku." I say as his hands touch my back.

"Just a peek?" He whispers. "No.. When the moment is right" I say and his hands drop. "Its ok.. I still love you.. When ever you want through" he says looking up at me. "I love you to" I say and look at the kitchen. "Are you hungry?" I ask and he nods. "Ill make you some thing" I say walking to the fridge.

·×·

"I'm not busy today but is it ok if I bring a friend?" "Yeah sure, it'll just be me and Momo" Todoroki says. "Ok ill be there" I say then we say our byes and end the call. "Hey Izuku?" "Yeah?" I hear from the other room "do you want to go see a movie and have dinner with my friends?" I ask waiting a few minutes. "Yeah ok but I need.. Clothes." He says.

"If you want I can go out and buy you some" I offer. "Ok ill let you pick What I wear" he says telling me what size his clothes normally are. "Ok ill be back in a jiffy!" I say leaving the place to pick out some clothes for him.

~one jiffy later~

"I'm back! With your clothes!" I say walking into my room. "Here" I say giving him the bag "a sweater?" "Its kinda cold out" I say and he nods. "Let me just grab new clothes and ill leave you to change" I say grabbing my clothes then walking out. After I changed into a nicer outfit (basically what ever you want) Izuku walks out dressed in a casual set.

A sweater with some pants. "You look cute!!" I say "you look adorable~" he says kissing my cheek. "Your kidding.." "I would never" he says as I get a text. "Its time to go, they are going to be waiting there" I say and he nods.

We both leave to meet with Todoroki and Momo.

"Oh he's your friend.."

·×·