15

I love him. And he'll love me. Just watch me Y/n. Watch me achieve everything you ever wanted. What about you? Haha. So sad. Pity girl.

·×·

The girls I knew didn't like me. A boy told me they teased me because I was so beautiful and they weren't. I laughed and ignored his words. Me? Beautiful? Who would think that about me. And why.

I used to like this boy. I heard he liked me back but this girl wouldn't allow it. She bullied me and she made me fear him. She threatened me that if I spoke or to go near him she'd hurt me, my family, but mostly me. So when I would see him I'd freak out and run. Some days I wouldn't go to school because of him, and they days he was sick I felt so good.

Bakugou knew this girl. And for me he threatened her that if she was to go near me he would blow her to bits.  Izuku heard about this girl. We were to little to do anything.

But now that were older. She's gone. All the girls who bullied me are.

·×·

The rains pours. Lightning strikes. "Are you ok, love?" I feel arms wrap around me and I look to see his warm smile. "Yeah, just thinking about some people" I say ans he nods. "They can't hurt you no more" he whispers. I think he didn't mean to say that out loud.

"How long have we known each other?" I ask gently grabbing his hand. I could feel his smile as he laced our fingers together. I leaned back into him hearing his heart waiting for him to answer me.

"Forever, Love"

(Ooh the title^ welp roll credits- jk no)

"Forever... That's impressive" I say softly. As I held his hand I think of how small he used to be when we were kids. "Now your taller than me" I say smiling. "You sure your ok?" He says and I guess not. "No.. We're getting older. By the minute. My life apparently is on stake and you." I say and he tightly hugs me.

"I feel you'll leave me. Again" I say feeling my eyes threaten to cry. He rests his head on my shoulder "do you keep telling yourself this?" He asks and I slowly shake my head yes. "I'll give you a crystal clear answer. And its. No. I'm never ever going to leave you alone again. I love you ok?" He says and I rest my head on his. "I bet you I love you more" I say and he licks my neck knowing I'm ticklish. He quickly moves in front of me..

"Gah! Ew-" he planted a kiss on my lips as he wipes my neck with the end of his sweater sleeve. I felt his hands move to my sides and I move my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. Separating for air since we're humans.

"I-Izuku~"

"Love~"

·×·

OH NO DID I ALMOST ACCIDENTALLY MAKE THIS INTO LEMON. CRAP-

but yeah do y'all want a lemon? Cause ill totally write one. It'll be awful but ill do it. Next chapter full on lemon. Bring it on.

I need sleep.

But yeah ill need an answer...

Anyways

Byee