29

Ok. Lets be honest the answer will be yes. But how would no go? Hmm.. Maybe ill do both yes first! And no last.. Maybe.

Alright.

Enjoy.

·×·

Yes.

"So yeah.. We are together..unless you don't want that anymore" Izuku says. Remember the bridge I was talking about? It feels like it has been rebuilt back to being strong. Everything he explained came clear to me. Every thing he explained came like a flash and I remember exactly what happened in that moment. I also now understand all these feelings for him. Why my heart beats. Why my face burns. Why I love him.

"I remember it all Izuku even the stuff you didn't tell me. You left out dome naughty stuff that I'm surprised you didn't bring up in front of me" I say and his face glows a bright pink. "It seems I have" he says his voice raising pitch and I smile. This is the moment I choose Yes or no. And I know exactly what I want to answer with.

.

.

.

"And.. Yes. I would love to be your girlfriend again.. Izuku" I say looking down feeling my heart race.. I lightly grip the end of my sweater to hide my possible red face.. I hear a sniffle and look up to see a few years fall past Izuku's freckles. My eyes starting to become watery seeing him cry at what I've said.

He noticed my eyes beginning to over flow seeing him like this.

"Hey... Don't cry.. I'm just happy again. You know now that I have you back..." He says smiling while reaching a hand out to wipe my tears.

" He says smiling while reaching a hand out to wipe my tears

(My heart!! ;w;)

After he wiped my tears I decide to pull him into a hug. "This feels right.." I mumble into his ear. "I'm glad.." I hear him say feeling his arms wrap around me. The warmth of his body was nice since it was kinda cold.. It has been raining the last few days.. I loved the last few days.. Izuku and I sat outside while he explained a moment in out life. The cool air and the smell of rain.

"I've missed you.. Love" he whispers. I smile twirling a few of his green locks with my finger.. Then there was a knock at the door. "Uh..Who is it?" I ask "uh.. Shoto?" I hear a muffled voice say. "Give me a minute I'm hugging my man" I say squeezing Izuku a little tighter. "Your man?" Shoto's muffled voice asks. "Ill get the door" Izuku says and I let go allowing him to.

"She means me~" Izuku says winking at me. Seems he wants people to know I'm his. Goofy boy. "...so we didn't need the kiss at all? Surprised." Shoto says. "Wait what kiss?" I ask and they both look at me. "Your friend thought that maybe your memory would come back with a kiss." Izuku says pointing at Shoto. "What do you think this is fanfiction?" I ask and Shoto shrugs.