9

Its the next day?

Y/n's pov.
No. We did do anything um.. Well you know. My eyes flutter open to see green fluffy hair. I felt a small right squeeze at my waist. "Mm.." I lifted the blanket up to see Izuku with a sleepy face unlike his usual smirk on. I smile at how cute he looked until a knock at my door ruined it. "Izuku... You need to let go" I say but he shakes his head.

"I'm gonna push you." I say and he looks up. "I dare you, love" he says. I kiss his forehead then get up to check the door. "Todoroki?" I say "Bakugou would be here if he wasn't a chicken" Todoroki says down the hall. "Im not chicken you stupid idiot!!" I hear down the hall. "Ok whats up?" I ask "we were wondering if you'd like to join us for breakfast" he says. "Unless your busy" he adds.

"I'm sorry.. Maybe tomorrow we can get breakfast" I say and he nods with a smile. "Hope to see you later" he says walking off "bye" I say closing the door. "Who was that?" Izuku say walking out looking tired. "Todoroki and kinda Bakugou" I say. I look at him. "You just look like you had the most best sleep ever in your life" I say and he nods.

"It was better than a couch mostly because it was next to you" he says with a yawn. "I'm still tired.. Lets go back to bed~" he says trying his best to smile while not looking tired. "Unless you have to do boring hero work.." "I don't not right now anyway, plus I'm still a tint bit tired" I say knowing I'm tired all the time.

·×·

~Dream~

"Izuku?" "Yes love?" I look forward to see him. He walks up to me putting his arms around me. "Your cold.." He whispers but I'm not cold. "I love you" I say but he looks at me. "Izuku?" I say and he lets go of me. "Izuku?? This isn't funny.." I say and he starts to walk away. "Izuku, I-" I couldn't say it. I tried saying I loved him but it stopped me.

I looked for him. I saw him but when I grabbed their arm it was a girl. "Do you love him?" She says and I nod. "I lo-" I did it again. "You what?" She starts to smile but I spot what looks like him and run over to him only to see its the same girl.. "Your too late.. I love him."

~~~

My eyes shot open to see a sleeping Izuku. His arms were around my as were mine. I squeeze him tighter thinking of what happened. "Is.. Everything ok?" Izuku asks. "Yeah.. Just a bad dream.." "Really? About what" he says and I explain what happened through that. "That wont happen, love" he says giving a smile. "Why not?" I ask but still have a feeling it might.

"Because I love you. And only you"

·×·

Cliffhanger >:3