10

"Because I love you. And Only you"

·×·

"I gotta go human today, you know buy food and pay some stuff so I can still live here" I say as Izuku sits on the edge of my bed. "Alright ill be here. Waiting~" he says. "Ill miss you" I say and peck his lips as I slip my sweater on. He zipped my sweater then I left with my keys, phone, and wallet.

After paying the needed things I was now headed to the store. "Fruit.. Which ones" I say looking at them until someone hit my leg with their cart. "Ow!" I yelp dropping my snacks to grab my leg. "whoops! Maybe watch out there. Y/n" I look up from holding my leg to see my most hated person. I felt my face burn in anger.

Marcie.

"Ah the girl who barely made it a day in UA" I say. "And I thought you couldn't feel pain" she spat glaring her eyes "can't die. Pain is a bitch" I say picking my snacks up "and for someone with an interesting quirk you do get jealous of mine" "because you don't die." She says pointing at me. "Why would someone want to be able to control metal? I'd rather be immortal" she says walking away.

Then a small metal cup comes flying and hits me in the head. "Ow" I say standing straight.

·×·

"He did?" "Yeah! What should I do??" Uraraka asks. I open the door "I'm no good with advice and stuff especially if its a relationship" I say setting the bags down. "I know.. Its.. Complicated" "if I were in this situation I'd be the same" I say. "Yeah bye" I ended the call after she said bye to me.

I look to see my bedroom light on "Izuku?" I say. I walked to my room to see him looking at my mirror "Izuku? you changed" I say looking at him dressed in a tie, vest, and pants. "your back" he says with a smile. "why are dressed like this?" i ask. he wore this when he came back to me from being missing. "i got to go out, I've been called" "for what?" "nothing really i'll be back " he says with his smile. I look down and nod. "don't worry love" he says kissing my forehead.

"Ok I'll see you soon" I say. He told me bye love you then left. "Well I guess ill clean.. I did let this place go a bit messy ever since Izuku came..." I say starting to clean-up the living room.

But there was a knock at the door.

·×·