14

He. Didn't take it well.

·×·

The villain was defeated. The building was destroyed. Bakugou Katsuki has shown how strong he is...

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Katsuki I told you.. Stop" I say feeling tears run down my face. "You defeated him. Its over!" I say and he turns to me. "Go away. Go to your damn Deku. Leave me alone." Katsuki says glaring at me. I wanted to tell him something else but I felt hands run through my hair down then to my shoulders.

"Come on, love" Izuku says and I watch as Katsuki raises his hand "Go. Before I blow you up to pieces Deku. I'll even do it to you y/n. I don't care if you can't die" he says his tone scary. "You are so funny!" Izuku says and I can feel his smile. He then scooped me into his arms facing Katsuki one last time.

"Seems you could use a chill pill huh Kacchan" he says and I watch Katsuki's face drop from anger to sad.

No one's pov.
Once Izuku left with Y/n Katsuki then gave in to the sadness and fell to his knees. "Bakugou?" Todoroki says walking up. "She's gone" Katsuki says now with tears rolling down. "Bakugou! Its ok! She'll come back! She's a hero after all" Uraraka says dropping to her knees placing her hands but watching her pinkies so they don't touch bakugou making him float.

"Izuku was here why?" "He's a villain. He took her. And she didn't fight him!" Katsuki yells. "Izuku? Wasn't he-" "the nerd with green hair?" Kirishima says. "Ya! The one that left UA!" Uraraka says to him. "Y/n and I have known him since we were little. I called him Deku instead of his name, I was mean. I told him he could never be number one and he left" Katsuki explains nose still red.

"I'm going home. don't follow me." Katsuki says walking away. They stood there confused but did as he said.

·×·

Y/n's pov.
"Don't mourn him love" Izuku says. "But he was my friend" I say taking a bite of food. "I got you your favorite, (food)" he says and I nod. "But it took forever to make Katsuki be nice well nicer to me and the rest" I say and Izuku is silent. "I feel bad." I say and his sits straight.

"Its ok love... Its more my fault than it is yours" he says and I look up. "Im a villain love. Not a hero. Kacchan likes you but I.. I love you" he says and I feel my heart beat. "Lets not talk about this. If I'm lucky he'll get over it, Uraraka probably calmed him down" I say and Izuku smiles. "Nice to know your looking on the bright side" he says and I nod.

"Y/n" I look to see Todoroki. "Yeah?" I says picking up my drink. "Bakugou told me who he is" Todoroki says pointing at Izuku. "What did he say?" "You grew up with him and that he's a villain" he says his expression changing.

"But he's not what you think" I say looking at him. "Y/n. He's a villain" "I know" I say to him. "He won't be healthy for you. A hero" he says raising his hand. "Todoroki right? Well you don't know this but people are trying to kill y/n" Izuku says pushing Todoroki's hand down and I nod.

"So if they find a way to kill her they'd do it and if you take me away It be like in a blink the last time you see her" Izuku says placing his hand on mine. "I could protect her" Todoroki says. "You dont know these men like I do. They aren't going to stop at ice nor fire" Izuku says.

"They want her dead." He adds. "Why are you protecting her anyway?" Todoroki asks. "I think we should head to y/n's before this child knows more than Kacchan" Izuku says looking at the small child. "Hi" he says. "Wow it spoke" Izuku says. "Izuku. Don't call him an it, are you lost?" I ask the child. "No your my mom and dad" he says.

"Excuse me?" Izuku says. "I'm your child dad" he says. "Ha you wish" Izuku says and he starts to cry. "Jesus Christ sir" I say and look around for anyone with Izuku's hair color or mine. Then I saw a broccoli color running from shop to shop while a young woman tried following. "Are they your parents" I say and the green headed man looks to us.

"Dad!" The boy yells and runs over. "Thank you so much hero!" The lady yells. "Its no problem" I say and realize I'm in my hero suit. "Well then ill be on my way" I say waving to them. "Lets go my tummy hurts" I say to them and they follow.

·×·

"After hearing about them wanting to kill y/n. I volunteered to do it but somehow knew I wouldn't." Izuku says. "Ill protect her. No matter what. She was the only one who believed in me but I left her and now I have her back and I won't lose her." Izuku says. "But this is all she does when she's not a hero" Todoroki says as I rip open a bag of chips.

"Hi" I say eating a chip.

"Yeah I know how lazy she is. One reason why I love her" Izuku says and I nod. "Shoto.. Do you think Katsuki will forgive me? And want to be my friend again?" I ask and he looks down. "Yeah. Katsuki may be who he is but he'll be fine and try to except what you two have" He says. "Do you except this?" I say poking Izuku's cheek.

"..I don't want to he's a villain" Todoroki says. "What if I prove myself once I defeated the Men?" Izuku says and Todoroki looks at him. "Sure I've killed and tortured but I love y/n" Izuku says. "Maybe you shouldn't just mention that you did that stuff" I says and Todoroki nods. "Fine. But. If they find a way to kill her and then kill her ill murder your entire blood line" Todoroki says pointing at Izuku who just nods.

"I promise" "Good."

·×·

Yee

Lovely right?

I mean sure you have the d00d. But the drama n stuff is getting good?

I dunno..

Ok Ok

Byee