24

Slowly it falls down..

·×·

Y/n's pov.
Before the powder reached us Shoto ripped his shirt then covered my mouth and nose. "Mmph?" I saw streams of tears on his pale cheeks. "If you don't breathe it in you'll live right?" He asks with a smile hoping it works. "Hey! Let go of her!" Nora yells but Shoto makes an Ice wall. The room was cloudy. The only thing I could really see was Shoto..

I could hear Nora hitting her fists against the ice hoping to break it. Its no use though I've tried to break his ice and so far I've only seen Katsuki do it. Katsuki. He doesn't know this is happening. None of the hero's do besides Shoto.

Izuku...
He's going to be broken. He might snap and it won't be pretty. I'll miss him. I do miss him. Has he noticed I'm gone?

I'm burning. It burns. I can't take it.. Is this dying? Its taking for ever.. God I'm so impatient. Now I know. I look up to Shoto seeing frustration in his expression. I get it. How can you watch someone die when you loved them. Right?..

"Please.." Shoto mutters. A figure then began to emerge from behind Shoto. "Does it burn y/n? Are your eyes hurting?" Marcie's voice ask. Shoto looks at me as I slowly nod. "Its no use half boy. She's good as dead" Marcie says.

"No. Shut up! I won't listen to you!" Shoto yells. "I can always try. I'm a hero for a reason." He says looking at me. Now I feel like I'm going to cry. I place my hand on his cheek wiping his tears.

Again. It burns. But just because it burns doesn't mean I'll die.

.

.

.

KaBoom!?

We all turn. Shoto still covering my face. There was laughing. It got crazier? Shoto pulled me closer to him as a figure emerges towards us. "Who's ready to die?" They ask. "I ask you to leave" the male who claims to be my dad says. "I'm not going anywhere" the voice says. I know that voice.

Izuku.

I smiled even though the cloth was hiding it. My hero was here.

I look at the male claiming to be my dad... I reach behind me clutching onto a grenade. I slowly pull it up and there was a string on it so I put it on as a necklace. The male laughed and looked at me "y/n. Join me. As your father I demand you to" he says and I back up from Shoto. I found stairs that led to him I look back to Shoto and wink.

I then run towards the male now breathing in the powder. It burned my lungs making it hard to focus on my steps. It blurred my vision but I reached the top and ran to him "ok" I say ripping the clip off the grenade jumping to the make claiming to be my dad.

I heard a gasp meaning he noticed the grenade as soon as I wrapped my arms around him. I sadly cannot see his reaction though.

"Y/N!!!!"

Then I heard an explosion.

Then it was quiet.

·×·

I'm sorry. I have to leave you on a cliffhanger.

But now it leaves you wondering.
Is y/n dead?

Will Izuku be devastated?

Did she inhale so much powder that when she used the grenade she's dead for good?!?!

Eh I dunno.

Huehuehuehue >:3

Byee