17

So um virginity snatched.
I

also forgot to add this video in the last chapter:

So yeah. Enjoy this crazy chapter.

·×·

Cold. Pain. Hard.

It was the only thing that was on my mind that would play.

Cold. Pain. Hard.

Why... Why did these words mean so much right now? Did Izuku use them?- Izuku. Where is he? Where.. Am I??

·×·

Izuku's pov.
After that wonderful and memorable experience I dressed y/n while she was sleeping so she wouldn't be exposed if she rolled over and the blanket went down. Then I dress myself.

I left the room to get a snack. But words shot into my head.

Cold. Pain. Hard.

I dropped the snack and ran back to the bedroom to see y/n... Gone. I look to the window to see it open. The minute I let my guard down she's gone.

Cold. Pain. Hard.

I know these words from somewhere. Ive seen them before on something? No. Someone. Its tattooed on this guys I know. He must be asking for it now. Ha ha. I quickly change into my villain clothes and run out the door. I catch someone turning a corner.

Cold. Pain. Hard.

I run turning that corner only for them to be gone. "Ha.. Ha... Ha ha ha" I could feel it click. I know exactly where he is. He can't hide from me. Here I come Jake. Disgusting name to fit your face.

Cold. Pain. Hard.

.
.
.

"Yeah yeah I got her" Jake says dropping her to the ground. I'm like a ticking bomb. "Huh she didn't wake up." A man says lightly kicking her. "Go on. Ill just make sure your nothing but blood once I'm done" I say. Watching through this window. Pains me. For now it's two guys. Maybe more soon...

Y/n's pov.
I felt a pain. Then light kicking. I blink to see a guy. No two. I quickly close my eyes waiting. Why. How..

"Does she really not die?" "Lets test it" I then pretends to have my eyes flutter open. "She's awake" he says and I look up at them. "Hi there. Welcome.. If your wondering.. we brought you here to die. Once and for all." He says his breath tickling my neck. "Ew you smell like smoking. And drinking" I say and he glares at me.

"Wh-" a knife was the stabbed into my heart. They both step back as I stand up. I take the knife out while screaming cause it hurt like a bitch. "You better have prayed to the bibble cause I'm gonna send you to hell" I say pointing the knife at them. "Its bible, love" I turn to see Izuku walking up. "Deku. Didn't think you were coming back" "oh. That's funny. I'm not ever coming back. Ever" Izuku says taking the knife from my hand. "Hey that's mine they gave it to me" I say and he smiles.

D:

"Stand back, honey" he says and I take like a dozen steps back. Honey? I then watch him jump at the skinny one only for this bigger one to come. But Izuku took the knife slicing the big guys neck as he fell the words I've seen are the exact words on him.

Cold. Hard. Pain.

Before I saw it the other guy was dead. "Love-!" there was a gunshot. I look down to see my chest bleeding. I turn to see a guy.. And a few fuzzy colors? Then black.

.
.
.

Once the darkness clears I look to see me laying in a pool of my own blood on the same ground I fell on. I roll my head to see the same guys still dead and rolled my head to the other side to see more guys dead.. But with Izuku on his knees. He was mumbling I was only able to make out.

"A bullet that would be sure to kill her..."

My body ached. "Izuku.." I say and he turns his head. He had tears and he began to cry more knowing I'm alive. "Y/n!" He sobbed crawling over to me. "Your ok!" He wanted to touch me but see. I had pain in my eyes. He pulled my shirt up examining my chest. "The bullet hole is gone.. And the bullet is over there" he says still crying.

I felt my eyes starting to water. "My body hurts c-can we go home" I say lifting my arm to which he grabbed. "Don't force yourself, love" he says and carefully lifts me up bridal style. "I'm covered in blood ill do as I please sir." I say with a weak smile.

"Your funny" he says.

Funny..

·×·

So um yeah. You almost died! Heh.

So the next chapter I dunno.

The next one will definitely include Kacchan thats all I know.

Hope you enjoyed and cringed at the beginning.

Byee