18

Y/n's pov.
A villain. "I like hugs!" He yells. I move my hand at him where ice then appeared. "Oh! Ice that's a nice quirk! Want a hug for it?!" He yells and I smile.

Then a needle was shot into me.

"Y/n!" I hear Bakugou's voice yell. The villain walks up to my spreading his arms out for a hug. Paralyzed. You got me there. I heard explosions getting closer and then the villain hugged me.

He laughed like a crazy person. He then made needles Stan through my having blood shoot everywhere. I then smiled at him stretching my arms around him. "Haha! Your funny!!" I say squeezing the living hell out of him. "Your supposed to be dead- you cant die. Lovely trick" he says and I bend backwards hitting him into the ground.

He was laying there and I stood there. "Shoto help me" I say looking at my body full of needles. "Ok hold still" Uraraka says touching all the needles. Activating her quirk the all manage to come out. "Neet dude" I say then to see Katsuki.

"Katsuki" I say walking up. "I don't want to see you" he says looking me in the eyes. "Your starting to act different y/n. I want you back" "Katsuki.. Like you did one day people change." I say trying my best to have him atleast try and understand. "I don't want you near him... I love you" he says mumbling the last bit. "Katsuki, as a song that we listened to together said. If you love me let me go" I say and his face changes.

"How dare you" he says smiling. "Listen idiot. I've known Deku-" "Izuku" "ive known his since I was little. And I can tell he's loved you. Its weird." He says and I nod. "Yeah he's a weird one." I say "if he fucks up I'm going to kill him" he says and I smile.

"How's Uraraka" I say and he glares at me. "Oh boo. How's Kirishima" I say and he still glares just with bright pink cheeks. "Ahaha ill just keep quiet" I say walking back a bit. He then reaches pulling a needle out of my cheek. "I've always known your hugs to be deadly. Well see you next time" "bye!" I say walking away.

"Did he accept?" Shoto asks. "Well yes. Now I just need to have them be together!" I say as Kirishima slings his arm over bakugous shoulder.

"What time is it?" I say "around seven" Shoto says and I nod. "Welp I gotta go. You guys got this?" I say and Shoto nods. "I got em!" I look to see Mina standing on the villain. "Bye!" I say then hurry home.

·×·

"I'm home!" I say and see Izuku walk out looking at me. "What's this?" He says pulling a needle out. "A needle?" I say and he studies my body. "You gave the villain a killer hug" he says pointing at me. "Yeah and I defeated him cause me and Shoto switched quirks!" I say smiling.

"...what?" "Well technically we didn't switch switch quirks. He used ice and I had to pretend I used it and it worked out" I explain and he nods.

He then hugs me and I hug him except he jumps back. "Needle." He says pulling another one out. "Heh I'm sorry.. Ill go take a shower and then we can go" I say and he nods. Before I could fully enter the bathtoom my steps came to a halt once Izuku spoke.

"Don't take all the hot water. I may join you Love~"

·×·

Ok. I couldn't help myself. You are going to take a shower with him because I say so.

But the next chapter will be calm. Cause y/n has been through stuff and so has Izuku~

Welp.

Byee!