19

"Don't take all the hot water. I may join you love~"

·×·

(We ain't doing the shower scene cause we need a small break from the pervyness.)

Y/n's pov.
I felt nice to relax for once. I was watching Tv resting my head on Izuku's shoulder.

I coughed and Izuku twitched. Ever since the things that have been happening he's been on alert every hour. Every time we're together people always need to be near or force up away. Were we not meant for each other?.. "You shouldn't over think things.. I don't want you to be stressed out love" Izuku says resting his head on top of mine.

"Heh.. I'm sorry" I say watching as the character says the line "quick and painful"(friends anyone??) I the pull myself back to look at him. "You ok love?" He says and I put my finger up. I get up to grab a blanket then came out to Izuku. I put the blanket behind me holding it then jumping at Izuku so we are snuggling in a blanket.

"Love! You scared me" he says as I hear his heart racing. "Haha I know" I say hugging him. "We weren't close enough.." I say feeling the warm of his body transfer to me. His arms wrapped around me as he placed his chin on my head. He then began to hum my favorite song while we laid there.

(I swear if you mame him hum the opening to friends I'm done.)

I began to feel tired so I let the tiredness consume me..

~Dream.. Dream... Dreammmmmmm~

"You didn't mention she was strong. Five of my men are dead because of her." A man says. "How was I supposed to know! She's a hero for crying out loud!!" Marcie's voice yells. "Listen. Ill give you another chance but if it happens one more time ill kill you. And your mom." The man says. "You can't do that... You said you'd only kill me!" "That was before I found out y/n could kill" he says and she looks down.

"If she doesn't die. We'll just lock her up and watch her suffer." He says looking at Marcie. "Starve her. Watch her dehydrate. All the things humans need to live. She won't die. But she'll sure wish she could be free" he says. "You'd... You'd do that?" Marcie says and the man smiles. "I'd do it to you if I so desired" he says and she stands up.

"I won't let you down again"

~dream is over~

My eyes flutter open to see the tv off. I heard soft snores knowing Izuku is still here. I dont think that was a dream.. I should tell Izuku... But he's so peaceful while he's sleeping. Ill just snuggle him for a few more minutes then wake him up so I can tell him about the dream I had.

·×·

Short chill chapter.

Welp. Get ready cause things might get crazy!

There may even be a book two... Just for more craziness cause who doesn't want to read about you and Izuku trying to be together but people rip you two apart.

Not me.

Welp have a nice day or night.

Byee