The Meet Of The Knight And The Queen

YUZU'S POV

Yuzu groaned as she woke up with sweat and an uneaven breathing..
'Another bad dream I guess'
Yuzu looked at the clock just to see the time it was 2 am in the morning at the standard time of the human world but in this world it was always dark and light an unexplained shiz nitz yuzu's the only one who can control the time there so she decided to keep it like the human world or like care for it like the human world yuzu lost track of how many days or months that she and matsuri plus mitsuko has been waiting for the trio mitsuko masturbates 20 times a day while looking at maruta don't the f*ck know why matsuri has been well playing video games but sometimes masturbates while watching harumin and hers sex videos who knows how she recorded them while having sex and now the finale the princess of the castle the greatest prodigy of all time she always wakes up with sweat her powers were going hay wire she was a monster for others a hero for her lover but who knows if mei is still searching for her maybe mei just gave up or something she wasn't sure if her and mei's love was strong enough It was surely not the best of relationship it was like beauty and the beast love isn't always like a fairy tail there will always be lies,pain and destruction undying deatruction sex isn't always good love isn't always good especially if you yourself isn't good enough.....

Am I good enough? hiding in my perfect but literally FAKE personality trusting someone really is hard huh?.... Maybe so but... Mei won't give up right? I mean she told me she loved me... Or was that just another....LIE...
blood or dignity? I'll choose blood I'm strong yeah I know... But is it ENOUGH?....Of course not nothing is enough not even my power money and humanity is enough... Oh wait I don't have any humanity left in me hehe... I WILL NEVER BE HUMANE.... Not anymore I lost that chance a long time ago....

Yuzu looked around the room well her bedroom there she was again writing something on her diary writing her pain she feels bad for not being enough will she ever be though? nobody is enough you'll die anyways so why find love thats what was on yuzu's mind until she dropped her pen she was about to get it when someone appeared on her back.....

"Brat... Long time..." A mysterious red haired b*tch said (sorry I'm not in the christmas hollyday spirit)... It took a while for yuzu to respond.

"...A-Aizaki.." Yuzu said with her voice cracked and tears fell down her beautiful skin Aizaki smiled yuzu turned around to look at Aizaki but then......

When she turned around nobody was there yuzu fell on the ground crying the room was empty and it became darker and darker until she passed out..

'Aizaki!!! Aizaki!! Aizaki!!!!!!  please come back!! I'll wait for you!!! please be safe!!!' yuzu yelled while waving at the red haired b*tch I mean man Aizaki looked back at the blonde and grinned he waived back and yelled back...
'Wait for me ok?!!! I'll be back always!! I won't let you lose me!! I'll always comeback little brat!!' Aizaki said as he clenched his fist preventing himself from crying...
'I'll wait for you...Please comeback' yuzu said as tears fell down her cheeks....

Yuzu jolted up tears continue to fall down her face all of a sudden yuzu yelled his name
"Aizaki!!!! Aizaki!!! Aizaki!!! come back!!"yuzu yelled as tears fell down her face the all of a sudden a man o his door.
"What is it!? is there a problem!?! are you ok!? brat speak!!"Aizaki yelled his lungs off while yuzu looked at him with a shock her eyes were widened as if she saw a ghost.

"A-Aizaki? *hic* is that *hic* really y-you?"yuzu asked while tears fell down her face. Aizaki frowned and raised an eyebrow.

"You saw me earlier you were like aizaki and I smiled then I saw food I went for it after I came back you passed out" Aizaki said yuzu who was angry as f*ck who worried as f*ck and thought she was insane stood there lifeless and her eyes was dull... yuzu looked up to meet aizaki's eyes and said with a death glare..
"Your DEAD" yuzu said glaring at aizaki. Aizaki gulped and ran yuzu followed him with a dark aura the house was sound proof though there was cameras in each room hidden...

'I'm glad your back... You made my day you did your promise you returned... I'm so happy that I wanna die then again you chose me over some damn food! you b*tch!' yuzu thought as she chase aizaki down the halls

---after what seems like forever---

"You're...a...b*tch" yuzu said panting

"Back to... you..brat" Aizaki said panting as well.

"my mission is done" Aizaki said as he fixed himself up

"I have eyes you know" yuzu said and smiled

"I know"Aizaki said while he grinned

"how did you find me?" yuzu asked raising her eyebrow

"I have my ways"Aizaki said then his body glowed and a dark aura sorrounded his glowing body the dark aura ate the light and then both faded as the light fades through the dark aizaki was presented as a knight with a sword he was wearing white gloves red cape and his armor was black his sword was half silver and half obsedian...

"I have done my part to earn these now you do yours" Aizaki said as he kneeled infront of yuzu.

"Okogi Yuzu be my queen,my mentor,my superior" Aizaki said yuzu nodded and she leaned closer to Aizaki heading towards his neck as a tail and horn grew on her body yuzu closed her eyes then bit on Aizaki's neck aizaki didn't even flinched then yuzu opened her eyes as a black red eye was revealed on her right and a time was revealed on the left yuzu then pulled back and licked the blood of her lips slowly aizaki's bruise healed as yuzu stood uo aizaki remained the same bowing at yuzu.

"My QUEEN " Aizaki said as his eyes turned black red as well.

"My KNIGHT"Yuzu said as her voice was filled with dullness darkness and pain.

What kind of world will stand against us if we were revealed awoken?

A world filled with hate corruption distortion death and anger must be destroyed....

I must live to kill

Yuzu then fell asleep on the ground her power has over taken her with range and obssession

Nothing can stop a god...

------------------------------------------------------
hope you guys are having a great christmas be with your family have some fun stay out of the dark stay out of the broken or else you'll be corrupted...

power isn't always enough money will lose its worth and I will die because I am broken if you only know me in real life you better stay away unless you'll get corrupted by my broken reality.....

By: Kurushiro Naejunse