Midnight rough

Mei then walked towards yuzu and pinned her on the wall.Then she kissed her passionately.She was like a tigger devouring her prey then she pulled back to catch some air and then she pushed yuzu to the bed yuzu dropped down and can't get up because she was weakened by the kiss.Mei then walked towards yuzu.Yuzu tried to stand up but was to weak Mei then crawled towards yuzu making yuzu blush because of Mei's sexy cat outfit making her wet already Mei then sat on her lap and licked her bottom lips.Yuzu was frickin turned on but was tired as well.Mei then kissed yuzu.Yuzu kissed back and let her lust take over her.Then Mei pulled back and leaned closer to yuzu's ear.

"I'll make sure to punish you you can't make love with anyone else other than me got that~"Mei whispered in a seductive yet authorative voice yuzu felt chills ran down her spine.

"M-mei y-your d-drunk I-I can't"yuzu said blushing

"Who said I was drunk I know better than to swallow that I was just acting"Mei said licking yuzu's neck yuzu moaned and tried to stop herself.

"M-mei I-I know that your drunk so lets stop"yuzu said looking at Mei and saw pain in her eyes.Mei then got off of yuzu and lay down on the bed her back facing yuzu.Yuzu sighed.

"You can't touch or look at my body anymore thats that"Mei said in an stern and authoritive voice yuzu was shocked and jump out of bed like she was watching a horror movie and got jump shot.Yuzu looked at Mei who closed her eyes and sighed.

"M-mei no please I'll die if that happens"yuzu begged Mei opened her eyes and looked at her she smirked while yuzu was begging.

"Then we'll have to do it this night."Mei said smirking yuzu was in shock she doesn't know whats right and wrong anymore
(Autors note:and thats how I beg for a girlfriend😂😂).

"b-but your drunk your not you I can't take this as an advantage"yuzu said unsure of her actions Mei frowned and looked away from yuzu.

"Then expect yourself to be ban for a lifetime even if we get married and have a honeymoon I will still not let you touch or see my body"Mei said in a stern and authoritive voice.yuzu was looking at Mei in horror.

"Whaa!!No!No!No! I won't let you"yuzu yelled like a spoiled kid

"Then I won't say I do in our marriage"Mei said closing her eyes.Yuzu was shocked everything in her head was a mess.

"Why!!?just because of one simple thing why!!?"yuzu yelled in annoyance.Mei smirk'lets see how much you really want me yuzu'Mei thought

"For you it might be simple but for me its huge"Mei said in an annoyed voice.Yuzu clench her fist not enjoying whats happening.

"That simple to not say I do if I marry you is absurd what is this its like what harumin said students in the Academy are using each other for lust are we using each other for lust now before we get married to someone else!!" yuzu yelled clenching her fist and teeth Mei looked at her shock.

"Fine If you don't want me to marry you fine I get it then I'll just leave I won't be a toy of lust"yuzu said walking away stomping in anger.Mei was shock at yuzu's outburst then she remembered yuzu was a hot headed and does things without thinking she face palmed herself she never thought that the blond would be such an idiot at times.Mei sighed and walked outside finding yuzu.As for yuzu she is headed to the volt to lock herself up.Mei looked around the house she's been walking for 5 minuites now she still hasn't found yuzu.

infront of the volt

"Voice recognition needed to open this volt"the computer said yuzu sighed

"Mei's moans are hot when she cums she almost screams in pleasure"yuzu said sighing sadly

"Voice recognition granted"the computer said opening the volt.
When the volt was opened yuzu came in the volt was big like a mansion inside a mansion there was a training room 2 bedrooms kitchen that was filled with suplies 2 bathroom and 1 large dinning room and living room a flat screen TV with a video game an arcade a sports place and a music room a museum and labarotory,swimming pool.But there was only one room yuzu wanted to go it was the gallery and it was locked it has a code.Yuzu entered the code and went inside where there was pictures of yuzu and Mei in gold and diamond frame there was a hidden volt behind the picture in the middle yuzu opened it up it was 2 wedding dress and a wedding ring that has something ingraved in the middle it was MeixYuzu forever and the other one was YuzuxMei forever.Yuzu sighed to herself and closed the volt and hid it again she sat on the middle and started to talk to herself.