Yuzu's Missing

Mei's P.O.V

Its been a week since yuzu went missing I came back to the apartment to comfort mother she was a mess she's always trying to find yuzu worried sick that she might have run away or caught on an accident or worst dead I hope not even though I left her I still do love her and care about her this is all my fault I started this mess and now yuzu might be.....No she can't be think positive.Grandfather allowed me to stay and come to school again though everyone keeps asking me where yuzu is I only said that I don't know Harumin,Nene and Matsuri kept ignoring me why wouldn't they its all my fault I would always cry my way to sleep missing her. Her touch her soft lips and her guffy smile.I was in our room yuzu and I shared bedroom yeah even though I left her I still think that its still our shared bedroom though this bedroom is different from mine colder,darker and lonlier in everyways I was about to go to sleep when a certain paper caughty eye it was the letter I gave her it was crumpled and looked like its been soaked in the tub and never bothered to pick it up then I saw a notebook that says Diary on it.It was Yuzu's Diary it talks about how she missed me and how she was lonely and always having a dream of me leaving her it was her personal nightmare and a certain word caught my eye it talks about her Wanting to DIE!!
I was scared I started to tear up knowing yuzu loved me that much to not let go and then I read something about her cutting her wrist many types of suicide attemps that failed and at the last part it says how she will go jump on a bridge so that her pain and suffering will end I got terrified and dropped the notebook I sobbed.I cried all night and then fell asleep without me knowing it.I dreamt

dream~

I saw a girl with blond hair she wore a white dress her back facing me the sorrounding was beautiful she was staring at the beautiful blue sky and the sorroundings was filled with flowers and grass and then she looked at me I was suprised it was Yuzu she doesn't look happy or sad she was emotionless and her emerald orbs that were filled with light is now dark we were staring at each others gaze silently it was an uncomfortable silence then she spoke.

"Why did you left me was I not enough was everything a mistake am I a mistake was our love even real I loved you more than my own life but you just throwed that love away was it all a lie"she said looking at me.

"No yuzu I love you"I said tears falling down my cheek the place began to darken the air started to get cold.

"you never loved me I never heard you say that even once and then you left me leaving a stupid note not even saying a proper goodbye you lied to me"she said while her body started disappearing and the place began to turn darker while she disappears

"No yuzu I never lied I do love you and I don't want to leave you it was a mistake to put the academy first I was wrong all I need is you and you only I was yours and you were mine"I said crying harder

"another lie if you were mine you could've say no and stay with me and if I was yours you could have.....saved me"she said

"what do you mean saved you"I asked still crying

"Maybe you didn't gave me a proper goodbye but know I'm not like you I'll say this once"she said and stopped she smiled at me and closed her eyes while disappearing

"Goodbye Mei,I love you"her lasts words while a tear dropped her eyes then she dissappeard completly the ground broke and I fell into the darkness.

End of dream~

I woke up breathing heavily while sweating tears kept falling down my eyes "It was just a n-nightmare s-she's still a-alive r-right" I asked myself while crying and breathing heavily then I looked at the time and I sat up and started to get ready for school and then I saw a picture of me and yuzu together we were both smiling I smiled looking at the picture frame.

------------------------------------------------------
I was walking to school when I saw some of the members of Matsuri's gang all around the place finding something or someone and then I saw Matsuri holding her phone talking to someone and then she ended the call and glared at me I sigh and then she walked towards me.

"Have you found yuzu yet?"she said worried I shook my head she sigh and walked away

I sigh and the day proceeded like normal the only diffirence is Yuzu's gone and I'm not sure if she's coming back