undercover love

Mei's P.O.V

Its been a month since yuzu left she kept her contact to the others saying she's ok except me...Then when I went to the Academy they said she transfered out not long after her was Minami why was I so dumb I knew this was going to happened yet I...I'm so ashamed of myself I'm weak she needed someone that will fight for her and love her back my yuzu has left me like I left her but in this case she said goodbye in person the last night I saw her she said those words 'goodbye Mei' she left me........Why...Why am I so weak why can't I fight back.My thoughts were interupted by a knock on the door I was back in my old cold room.

"Ms. Aihara your grandfather asked me to tell you that the Udagwa's and a special guests are coming here to dinner so get ready that is all"the maid said and left I whipped my tears and get ready everybody are so excited on the wedding while I'm so miserable.I ready myself and wore and elegant dress.

And went down.

"Mei I'm proud of you for doing this"my grandfather said I nodded

Then the bell rang and the Udagawa's came.We sat and eat.

"Mr.Aihara how is the wedding plans going"Mr.Udagawa asked

"Its going great Mei is so excited about it right Mei?"grandfather said then everybody looked at me.'Like hell I'd rather die than marry him or hide for eternity I love yuzu'"yes grandfather"I said emotionless they nodded and continued eating.

"hmm...That's good.Say, Mr.Aihara didn't your helpless son marry a widow and had a daughter on Mei's age?where are there manners?"I clench my fist and teeth,ready to attack the man who dared speak to my family like that and yuzu that way."I don't know about Ms.Okogi but,for her daughter.....Oh lord.She is a delinquent with blonde hair.She kept breaking all my school's rules and was a very tempered child.I'm glad Mei didn't get influenced by her and she transfered out as well we don't know where she is now."grandfather said I was about to stand up and speak but I was cutted of by the bell ringing.

"Oh there here Maids open the door."Grandfather said

"Excuse me Mr.Aihara but who is joining us this evening"Mr.Udagawa asked confused

"well we will be joining the Otori's for dinner today since they are the new biggest sponsors of the school I tried to decline but this is the only day that there not busy"Grandfather said looking at Mr.Udagawa he nodded and then the visitors came I'm going to punch Minami if I see her.Then they went in someone caught my eye it was yuzu she was wearing a black suit and green tie and was wearing gloves.They introduce themselves.

"good evening I'm Otori Hiro its nice meeting you all"he said and shaked grandfather's hand

"I'm Otori Minami the daughter and heir of our company and I brought a special guests she's the japanese billionare that brought down lots of companies and had studied overseas "she said and shaked grandfathers hand.

"Good evening everyone I'm Okogi Yuzuko its a pleasure meeting you all"yuzu said emotionless everybody except the Otori gasped at her She extended her hand and shake grandfathers hand who has his jaw dropped who wouldn't the delinquent there talking about is a billionare and is polite even I would be suprise

"Shall we eat then"yuzu said everyone nodded her eyes are darker than usuall her smile was no longer she has a dark aura behind her.

"whats the reason of your sudden visit Ms.Okogi."Grandfather said and then gulped at yuzu's dark aura I never saw grandfather like this.

"I'm sorry am I not welcome here granpa....Hiro and Minami just convinced me here I wouldn't come if I was to decide I wouldn't want to cause I'm a very busy girl ."She said looking at grandfather who was shocked.