be quiet...

Mei then stood up quickly fixing herself.

"Ms. Aihara are you awake?"the maid said."Yes,what's the matter?"Mei said yuzu was just listining to there conversation acting bored."I just came here to drop off the work that Mr.Aihara left for you he said that he'll be discussing some few things with the world leaders for your new body gaurd so he wants you to finish some paperworks that he left undone."The maid said "yuzu hide"Mei screamed whisper yuzu nodded and hid herself.Mei then sighed "you may come in leave the paperworks on my desk I'll finish it right away."Mei said then the maid opened the door and left the paperworks on Mei's desk then bowwed and said "call me if you need anything Ms.Aihara"the maid said mei nodded then the maid bidfarewell may sighed then she remembered yuzu's wound she slap herself mentally and looked behind her seeing yuzu come out of hiding and sat on the bed then started to patch her own wound mei sighed and looked at the pile of paperwork she needed to finish she sighed heavily and wore her reading glasses and started working on the pile of papers yuzu just waited there impatiently.

Its been 30 mins. Mei was annoyed of yuzu now she started playing around yuzu was about to open her cabinet when Mei snapped and had enough of yuzu's shananigans.

"enough..." Mei said in a stern and authoritive voice and glared at yuzu who gulped and nodded a couple of times.Mei was about to finish her paperworks but then she heard a phone call it wasn't hers so she looked at yuzu who answered the phone.But in this case yuzu didn't put it on speaker Mei then felt her heart sink as she remember the hurtful memories that yuzu held inside her."Who would call her at this time of night? could it be Minami-san...No don't jump into conclusions you need evidence"Mei thought

"what is it?"yuzu said to the unknown person at the end of the line.

"Ms.Okogi,Mr. Aihara wants to have a word with you what should I say"the person who is yuzu's new secretary said yuzu sighed wanting her old secretary Aizaki to handle it.

"Tell Mr.Aihara that I'm busy at the moment and that I'll call him as soon as I'm done with my work."Yuzu said.

"I'll tell him right away Ms. Okogi."He said yuzu sighed and ended the phone.Then she looked at mei who was staring at her there was an awkward silence then mei spoke."Who will call you at this time of night?"Mei asked with a monotone voice but you can see the sadness but curious look in her eyes.
"It was my secretary"yuzu said emotionless.Mei looked at her as if the answer wasn't enough.
"is aizaki the one who called you?"Mei asked yuzu shook her head "Aizaki is...well I gave him a task or a mission to finish."Yuzu said "what kinda mission or umm task?"Mei asked curious about the task yuzu then looked at Mei there eyes met for a while then yuzu looked at the ceiling."Well I wanted Aizaki to study more about religions since I didn't study about it nor believed it like you"yuzu said then she looked at Mei who nodded then Mei took a short glance on yuzu but quickly looked away as she continued her work yuzu just waited for mei she was impatient so she played a game on her phone ML.

2 hours Later...

"Mei are you done yet?"yuzu asked Mei sighed and looked at yuzu annoyed yuzu has been asking that same question every minuite."For the last time no I'm still working.."Mei said in annoyance yuzu rolled her eyes Mei glared at her.
"The maids are probably asleep now right?"yuzu asked "mm-mm"mei mumbled "why don't we have a bit of fun I'll finish your work in the morning~" yuzu said seductively Mei glared at her then she started working again.

"No yuzu I'm tired plus I have work to do.."Mei said annoyed yuzu chuckled Mei looked at yuzu who was sitting on the bed.she sighed and worked. Yuzu carefully walked towards her without making a sound yuzu then leaned closer to mei's ear and licked it making mei moan.Yuzu started nibbling on her ear."ngmn...Y-yuzu..N-no I-i have...Mm..Work..."Mei moaned yuzu sighed and let go but mentally smirked as she thought of a plan to fuck mei.Yuzu then walked out of the room not even glancing at mei.Mei just sighed 'why is she always acting so horny!?!? everytime we meet again all she wants is to fuck me uhhh!! 'mei sighed again and stared at the paperworks that she needed to fill up.Mei started filling up the paperworks once again.

an hour later...

Yuzu hasn't returned yet mei has finished her work she's been worrying about yuzu ever since.
Mei sighed heavily she looked at the time it was 11:30 pm 'uhh where is she!?!?'mei was so tired she wanted to sleep but she can't stop thinking about yuzu on where she is mei tried her best to not fall asleep but she was just so tired she fell asleep on her desk

Yuzu's P.O.V

someone called yuzu on the phone it was her secretary again yuzu was walking on the side walk going through her old home where Ume and sho are.Yuzu sighed and answered the phone.

"What?"yuzu asked.

"Ms.Okogi,mr.Aihara is impatient  he said he can't wait he wants to talk to you now."Her secretary said yuzu rolled her eyes annoyed

"give him the phone"yuzu said in a stern voice her secretary gave the phone to mr.Aihara.

"Okogi I need a word with you"Mr.Aihara said in a stern voice.

"why can't you just sign an appointment"Yuzu said annoyed

"Its about Mei"mr.Aihara said yuzu's eyes widened and she stopped dead on her tracks.

"What happened to her?!?"yuzu asked she left mei for a while she was so worried..

"Nothing for now but we've been recieving death threats and there all after mei."Mr.Aihara said yuzu sighed and her walls build up once again so did her pride.

"Why should I udagawa is her fiance right so let him help her not me plus do you even know if I'll accept your payment.."Yuzu said emotionless Mr.Aihara shut up for a minute and gulp then spoke again.

"I hope it will it is high enough to reach you and I want you to protect her I have a slight doubts about the udagawa's choosing mei's bodygaurd and this isn't about the wedding its about my granddaughter's safety."Mr Aihara said yuzu softened up a little.

"I'll meet you in your mansion regarding this 8:00 sharp I'll remove all my meetings at that point"yuzu said.

"I'll be waiting"Mr.Aihara said and ended the phone yuzu then started walking again until she reached her old home.She took her spare key and opened the aprtment door it was dark yuzu removed her shoes and tip toed her way in until the lights opened and she stopped dead on her tracks she looked behind her as she saw ume yawn then smirk.

"Not even gonna tell me that your coming"ume said smirking

"Umm I'm coming hehe"yuzu said chuckling awkwardly rubbing the back of her head ume chuckled and went to the refrigerator and opened the refrigerator door.yuzu sat on the dining table

"so do you want a beer or juice?"ume asked yuzu chuckled

"I don't drink beer so I'll have the juice instead"yuzu said ume chuckled

"I'm glad that your still you"ume said handing yuzu a strawberry juice her favorite yuzu nodded and drank her juice ume did the same ume drank her beer ume was the first to finish second was yuzu ume slammed the can on the table.

"sho's out exploring the world I've heard that you've been helping him build schools across the world "Ume said smiling yuzu smiled and put down her can gently.

"Well I feel like helping dad to find his purpose so that he could return back to her daughter and take care of her and you two to have some time together."Yuzu said Ume's smile faded when yuzu hesitated to say Mei's name.

"How is she?"ume asked worried about yuzu's reaction.

"..Fine.. Gramps assigned me to her but if I accept there's a probability that I might not control myself I might let jealousy get the best of me if I don't mei's life will be in danger."Yuzu said ume sighed and gave yuzu a small smile.

"She will be happy if you accept it,I know you'll choose what is right"ume reassured her yuzu smiled and nodded

"Ok lets go to sleep you must be tired from all the walking you made on your way here."Ume said yuzu nodded and yawn.

"Night mama"yuzu said ume smiled.

"Goodnight yuzu I cleaned your bed since you're always sleeping here when sho leaves"ume said yuzu chuckled then she kissed her mother's cheek and went to her and mei's old bedroom.She set the alarm to 6:30 for her to do her routine and make up for tomorrow.yuzu dropped on the bed and gripped mei's pillows tightly she closed her eyes as she remembered all there good and bad nemories she slowly doze of the last thing she said was...

Mei I love you please save me...