The Dream

Mei woke up in the dark no light, no structures,no people only darkness.Mei tried to stand up but her hand were chained so does her feet and she was naked mei struggled to get free but there was no use mei called out for help hoping someone,anyone......Yuzu would help her but nobody responded she was all alone then the floor became wet then bodies started appearing before mei knew it she was surrounded by dead people.She was laying on a bloody floor then few screams were heard and the sound of a laughing girl was heard she sounded like a psychopath.The screams were getting louder so does the laugh mei's body started to tremble she struggled more and more to get free but failed miserably.Then footsteps were heard mei shut her eyes mumbling to herself that it was only a dream but she can't get out she can't wake up then she opened her eyes she was shocked terrified the psychopath she was hearing was right infront of her staring at her then mei's eyes soften and a tear drop on the side of her face. She saw those same emerald eyes tho darker,lifeless.....empty..... it was.....yuzu her face was covered in blood actually her whole body was covered in blood she held a sword a black and white colored sword the handle was colored gold and black sword her grip on the sword was tight.

"Die" yuzu said mei was not moving at all yuzu raised the sword and was ready to kill mei....She was about to stab her.... But mei mumbled somewhat last words before she dies.....

"I love you... Yuzu"mei said it 
made yuzu drop the sword and mei do get free from the chains yuzu was confused...

"Who are you?"Yuzu asked in a terrified and confused face without hesitation mei grabbed yuzu's hand and kissed her causing yuzu to fall infront of mei while kissing each other yuzu's knee was in between mei's legs her hand supporting her on the side of mei's shoulder the kiss was passionate but the felt of need in the two was so strong the  kiss became rougher and rougher there moans continue to grow louder yuzu's knee started to rub mei's area causing her to moan they break a few times to breath but keep going mei got wet from yuzu rubbing her area by her knee mei broke the kiss and saw yuzu's eyes changed it had light.. and then the sword started to glow the only light they could see was the sword.

"Mei..." Yuzu mumbled mei then crashed her lips to yuzu's they wanted each other the love the lust was showed and the pain the agony was lost....Yuzu then broke the kiss and started kissing mei's neck still rubbing her area with her knee yuzu started sucking on mei's neck leaving hickey's she started to trail down kisses and grope mei's boobs pinching her nipples now and then having both's lust took over them yuzu started to trail down kisses on her stomach not stopping until she reached mei's pussy yuzu stopped everything she was doing a while ago mei started to whimper...

"Yuzu keep going make me cum make me yours make love to me"

Mei said yuzu nodded and started licking mei's clit hard

"Ngh...Stop teasing and start fucking" mei moaned yuzu pecked mei's lips and went down again she started gropping her boobs pinching mei's harden nipples and licking mei's pussy hard and deep.

"Ahh!...yuzu!...HARDER!~" mei moaned yuzu delivered yuzu licked her pussy harder deeper faster licking at the right spots making sure mei will be pleasured not knowing much her heart started beating shw started feeling more than lust maybe.....Love

Yuzu licked harder her hands now holding mei's legs mei was a moaning mess she started drooling....

"Mmm!~...Yuzu keep going~!"mei moaned loud feeling her climax yuzu did as told and kept going licking harder and deeper swirling her tongue inside her mei grabbed yuzu's her and grinded on yuzu which made her blush a little but the need to cum was all in her mind the feeling of being pleasured by your lover made her want more made her want her more need her more love her more...

"ahhh!Yuzu~!...Faster!~" mei moaned yuzu continued increasing her pace hitting mei's G-spot.

"Mmm~…..Ahhh!..I'm~..Cumming~!..Ahh!~" mei moaned loud as she came squirting at yuzu's face mei let go of yuzu's hair as she was panting heavily yuzu started to clean mei's mess she licked her lips that was covered in cum.Mei blushed as she watch yuzu clean her mess yuzu then when up to mei and peck her lips.

"I love you too"Yuzu said staring at mei's beautiful purple orbs mei stared back and they slowly lent to each other not knowing what's gotten into them they were slowly about to kiss but then....Yuzu did something unexpected really unexpected...

"but my love for you isn't enough"
Yuzu mumbled yuzu then grabbed the sword and stabbed herself at the heart tears were falling down both girls faces especially mei's seeing her lover bleed infront of her but even though yuzu still wore a smile the whole plane darkened as yuzu's eyes slowly loosing its shine mei was frozen she was trembling she felt like dying with yuzu but she was afraid then yuzu held mei's cheek mei held yuzu's hand on her cheek as she cried.

"I will always love you I will always be yours and you will always be mine..-yuzu was slowly dying her mouth was filled with blood her last words are...
I love you aihara mei always and forever"yuzu said as she died her hand dropped cold she was kneeling on mei. Mei cried and then she hugged her yuzu's dead body she hugged her so tight not wanting to let go.

"I love you so much!! I was weak I just stood there and watched you die!? my yuzu I'm sorry.....I'm sorry I-I....Love...You too till death we part"Mei said as she grabbed the sword in yuzu's chest and stabbed it on herself the sword glowed so bright as mei's eyes lost its glow she held yuzu's hand as she fell lifelessly on the ground they both lay down dead in the darkness holding each other's hand as the sword glowed so bright and then yuzu and mei's hand glowed the light faded on the three bright ensembles were seen there was an engraved golden ring on mei's and yuzu's ring finger and a writtin was seen on the sword and the rings.....

Then yuzu's hand moved slightly until her eyes shot up open widely as if she had a nightmare standing up weakly she remove the sword from mei and used it  to support her yuzu stood up looking at mei's dead body with a weak smile seen on her face.

"I thought you were afraid?"yuzu asked facing mei's body then she laugh insanely.After minute she stopped and frowned.

"But this is only a dream nothing more nothing less a dream I can control however......It might be called a dream but the pain is real...Real enough to kill you in real life."She mumbled as she stared at mei's body...

"How foolish of you to do that? without even thinking about the consequences it was dangerous! a mortal like you shouldn't have even touch the sword!.....But you can touch it because we feel the same way for each other.."yuzu said as she kneeled her one foot up...

"The eternity ring,came to you and not me.That was weird as well your weird...Being weird means your unique and for me you are and you'll always be....Welp one final thing to do then!"yuzu exclaimed as she readied the sword to stab mei...

Yuzu stabbed mei and her final word made the whole realm broken into a million pieces with bright lights and memories of what has happened.

"....Wake up...my love...."

------------------------------------------------------
Guys sorry for the late update super busy lately especially when my girlfriend broke up with me though I didn't gave her up and we talked about it she was just jealous and all but after we made up she had been so cold lately....

I usually get an 'I love you too' in return before but now when I say 'I love you' she doesn't respond and change the topic its making me wonder if she had replace me yet...

Is it called dramatic,When I just want her to be happy even if it means hurting me? even if it means letting go? she's my everything I always remind her or make her feel that way but when it comes to me she doesn't make me feel like she loves me...I'm starting to feel Numb even the heart aches starts to reduce..

Thats all hope you enjoy!😂😎

Yours truly:Kurushiro Naejunse