Drugged lover

Yuzu's P.O.V

We were readying ourselves to go to the strip club Mitsuko said that she'll pick us up and doesn't want harumin and I to drive.I sighed while getting ready I looked at Mei who was reading a book.Then I continued and then I was done.

"Ok I'll be going now Mei take care"I said looking at her.

"...."Mei didn't respond I sighed and walk out of the room until all of a sudden I got pinned on the door.

"M-mei is s-something the matter?"I asked Mei while blushing I saw her blush slightly.

"Y-you won't have to go or I can just come with you"Mei said blushing slightly I sighed and shook my head which made Mei suprised I never denied her before but this day is planned.

"I'm sorry but the clients needs us trust me I won't do anything....I think"I said not sure of what I might do Mei looked at me with pain in her eyes.Then she let me go I was suprised at her actions then she spoke.

"If you want me to trust you why did you added 'I think' in your sentence are you not satisfied with me,you already have a fiance that I have to fight and now strip clubs tell me yuzu do you like seeing me in pain"Mei said looking at me with pain in her eyes my eyes widen when she starts to cry.I hugged her like I never wanted to let go she hugged back.Then I kissed her passionately she kissed back Then I broke the kiss wanting some air.

"I hate seeing you in pain but I hate not having free will too don't come there ok you musn't see what is to be done there I'll try not to get drunk and come back as soon as possible ok"I said with a reasuring smile.
She nodded I can still see pain in her eyes yet she keep it strong I hugged her again and then I bid farewell.

"Time skip~"

Nobody's P.O.V

At the dinning room after the 3 girls left

"Yow guys do you trust them I-I mean they might uhh have umm you know with the strippers"Matsuri said blushing at her concern for Harumin.

"Nope,I trust them but not Aihara yuzu"Himeko said annoyed.While Mei was quiet and look pained.

"Why not ?"Maruta asked confused himeko glared at her and matsuri and nene are confused while Mei was Mei😂

"She can't be trusted about this kinda stuff she gives in easily she doesn't get satisfied that easily for all I know she must have own alot of strip clubs so that she can have satisfaction"Himeko said in annoyance.The others looked at her confused while Mei looked more pained.

"Yuzu onee san won't do that she has Mei-onee-san now she doesn't need other girls...I think"Matsuri said unsure the others sighed and looked at Mei who was hugging her knees and her head down.

"Why don't we just follow them I got Harumin senpai's location"Matsuri said happily they looked at her puzzled

"How do you have tanaguchi san's location?"Maruta asked puzzled like everyone else Matsuri giggled.

"Well I putted a tracking device on her phone so that I know where she is or if she's cheating on me you know tipical relationships.I'm over protective on her you know"Matsuri smiled they all giggled.Except for Mei who was in a miserable state.

"Ok then lets go wanna come Meimei"Himeko asked Mei tilt her head up and nodded.

"Ok then change your outfits and lets go"Matsuri said they all nodded

Mei's P.O.V

after that I went inside our room I saw a particular object that yuzu always used.I saw yuzu's phone lying on the bed I got confused I thought she was going to meet up with a client why didn't she bring her phone then.I went over and got the phone I know yuzu's password back then I hope she hasn't change it yet I tried the password and it worked I sighed in relief I looked at some stuff and I looked at the gallery and saw alot of pictures of yuzu and Mayumi I gripped the phone tight and then I exited the gallery and looked at the calls its mostly been Mitsuko who's been calling her and I remembered when we were making love the phone kept ringing.I sighed then turned Yuzu's phone off and then I looked aroung the bedroom and saw the ring necklace yuzu wasn't wearing it.'Why isn't she wearing it I thought its us'I sighed  and got dress I wore a lavender dress that matches me perfectly.I picked up the ring necklace and putted it in my purse and yuzu's phone as well.And went outside where the others were waiting.And they ordered yuzu's driver that was still here even though its night to drive us somewhere.