Sharing each other's pain

Yuzu bit mei's neck causing her to almost scream in pain but yuzu used her free hand and put it on mei's mouth so that no one would hear her yuzu bit down hard until it bleed she sucked some of mei's blood her tail wrapped around mei's waist.Yuzu released mei's neck from her teeth and bit her hand causing it to bleed.

"here drink it"yuzu said mei shook her head yuzu grabbed mei's hair hard making her gasp she put her wounded hand in mei's mouth mei struggled for a while "th-this taste g-great yuzu's blood taste great"mei thought as she started sucking on yuzu's blood yuzu took her hand away mei whipped her mouth with her right hand.

"Wh-what was that for?"mei asked puzzled.

"Deal"yuzu said as her body turned back to normal as she fully turned back to normal she yawned and stretch her arms high up.Mei still looked at her puzzled

"Haruka can you explain to her what happened please"yuzu said like a little girl.Haruka sighed and nodded.

"As you can see ms.Aihara,yuzu is an okogi as said in the ancient history the okogi's curse is brought down to every heir and yuzu is the last heir except if she or her wife will have a daughter than it will be brought down to them what happened earlier was called a deal.A deal needs to be shared with blood for the okogi curse to be in use,as you can see yuzu can turn into diffirent kinds we improve some genes of her body and she can turn into a demon,succubus,incubbus or satan.This is because she has gone through hell as it is to get a book enough of that. you ms.Aihara will heal in a few seconds or so you will share pain with yuzu and other else we are yet to discover more about this curse for now you must be at bond you will know where each other are or where you'll be your bond will be broken when either yuzu or you breaks it.."haruka said mei just nodded and processed some.

"yuzu I will go now I have some things to fix and your scheadule as well."Haruka said yuzu nodded haruka bid farewell then left.

"Is it still bleeding"yuzu asked mei shook her head.

"About the hell and curse thing"mei said a little shy.

"It will be fine...."Yuzu said as she leaned closer to mei.

"Especially if it becomes mating season or I could just turn into a succubus"yuzu whispered and licked mei's ear causing her to moan softly.yuzu leaned back and smiled

"Lets go mei.Mom will be happy to see you."yuzu said with a sweet smile.

"But grandfather won'-.."Mei was cutted of by yuzu.

"Gramps said I'll gaurd you the deal with gramps was you staying by my side so that I could protect you."Yuzu said proud.Mei sighed and nodded. Yuzu grabbed mei's hand and dragged her to the car.Yuzu stopped right after they got out of the aihara mansion.

"....Oh yeah....Mom ain't home yet I fogot hehe"yuzu chuckled nervously causing the noriette to roll her eyes annoyed then she sighed.

"Then we can go where you need to go like the few works you've canceled....just for me"mei said the last words were like a whisper but enough for yuzu to hear.

"Ok mei I did cancel alot but there's this tournament its a swimming tournament its the only thing I haven't canceled yet."yuzu said with a wide smile mei nodded

"Let's go there then I can cheer for you,if you want?"mei said looking at yuzu with a slight blush yuzu notice mei's blush and thought of it as a little cute yuzu chuckled a bit and nodded.

"That would be perfect"yuzu said with a sweet and romantic voice causing the noriette to blush deeply.

"O-ok l-let's go"the noriette said avoiding the blond's gaze yuzu chuckled and nodded they both went to yuzu's car which was the same thing they rid back then but with a few upgrades the sports car looks more stunning its color shines like no other,Its aqua blue color matched with white secondary color and its roof has a black and blue style and its head lights are purple and its back lights are green which represents mei and yuzu's eyes.The car was well modified as well yuzu just needed and earpiece or her finger print and voice recognition to order the system.Yuzu took out her earpiece and wore it.