The secret garden

Yuzu and Mei were inside the gallery room Mei was crying of joy while yuzu was smiling at her Mei then turned around to see yuzu who was staring at her a smile formed in Mei's lips then she walked towards yuzu and kissed her passionately yuzu kissed back.They were kissing for 5 minuites now then Mei broke the kiss wanting some air yuzu just smiled at her and hugged her her hand on Mei's waist Mei hugged back her hand wrapped around yuzu's waist.

"Thank you my yuzu"Mei said kissing yuzu.Yuzu kissed back they started to have a tongue war which yuzu easily won since she explored every part of Mei's mouth and played with her tongue.Then Yuzu broke the kiss and looked at Mei with a smile Mei smiled back.

"No problem anything for you Mei"yuzu said with a playful grin.

"So wanna explore the whole place.We can go to a place here that I've never explored before cause I wanna go there with the person I love and thats you Mei"yuzu exclaimed Mei just smiled at her and nodded they went out of the room holding hands and went to a place it was the rooftop of the 2nd mansion/volt they went up there and they saw a garden it was quite dark though they can't see clearly.

"Yuzu how can we see clearly if its so dark"Mei complained yuzu giggled Mei looked at her confused.

"Computer open the windows and have the colorful lights open as well"yuzu said Mei looked at her confused.

"As you wish master yuzu"the computer said and then the roof was slowly opening revealing the stars above Mei was looking at the beautiful sky while yuzu was looking at her then some colorful lights open revealing the beautiful flowers that lingered througout the ones dark place is now shining like the stars above them then yuzu looked at Mei who was so beautiful under the beautiful shiny night sky the moon shined brightly at the two couples and then yuzu dragged Mei into the what seemed like a secret garden.Then there was a specific place that is sorrounded by beautiful flowers and in the middle was a beautiful large old tree that was well taken care off under that tree was a fabric and a basket filled with food.Mei then looked at yuzu confused on how the basket was here if they were both together.

"How is this basket here ?"Mei asked confused Yuzu just smiled at her.

"I have studied robotics while I was away I've made some robots and a computer personalize by me this was here because I ordered the computer to ready this while you were staring at the pictures on the gallery"yuzu said with a reasuring smile.

"B-but before what did you mean you'll study and graduate with me again what do you mean by again"Mei asked looking at yuzu.Yuzu simply smiled and looked at the beautiful night sky.

"It means what it means I have learned through out my experiences I studied hard to achieve my goals which is you gramps won't let me have you if I'm still a delinquent and now I have achieve pure success with my only motivation for it wasn't love but hate,anger and pain.."Then yuzu looked at Mei smiling then yuzu continued.
"I might be the richest man alive now but still money can't buy happiness or love nor everything that connects to your emotions money might be what the greedy world wants but I'm changing all that.All the rich men and women in this world are selfish they want greed more than family dad saw that the false of the world and now his out there helping others finding a new purpose without the influence of greed that once lurk from him before now.Now his changing the world helping others like me.I don't like people that wants greed more than family I helped our friends escape there arrange marriage like harumin I found that out a little after I left.And now its you....Your greed to fullfil your families wishes is the same greed that the world wants the money that your family will recieve if you marry udagawa its the same Mei lies and mistake are almost the same a lie is a mistake and a mistake is a lie"yuzu said while looking at Mei.Mei looked at her confused.