Kendra (Part 31)

I was just trying to take a nap, and sleep off the pounds of Halloween candy Garrett and I had eaten the night before when he insisted on taking me trick or treating. We were Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, we thought we were hysterical, noone else was impressed by our antics. 

Anyway, Ryland barged into my room, well technically Morgan's room but she wasn't here right now so I had claimed it, with bags of food telling me to come down stairs we were doing a video. He ran back downstairs, and I rolled my eyes. I decided my sweats and Shane;s hoodie were most likely appropriate for the video, and shoved my phone in my pocket. 

I groaned as I walked downstairs, sitting down in between Shane and Ryland. 

"Kendra's in a bad mood because she stayed with Garrett last night and he took her trick or treating then they ate candy and watched movies till like 7 in the morning. we picked her up like two hours ago and she's been sleeping." Ryland explained. 

"I'm hungry." I complained. 

"Ken, there is literally so much food in front of you right now I don't even wanna hear it."  

I picked up a pack of chicken nuggets, and was eating out of those as Shane and Ryland were passing around that weird burger thing. 

"So Ken what are your thoughts on this." Ryland disturbed me being spaced out.

"Huh? I stopped listening." I replied, and Shane laughed. 

"What do you think about us moving." Shane explained, "And the possibility of getting a farm."

"Oh. Well I think we should get a farm because I like naming things so I wanna name all the animals. And I'm excited to move." I showed I was finished by starting to eat a fry. 

"And if we move into another house, it would probably have room for more people." Ryland added, and he was clearly trying to see my reaction. 

I wasn't stupid. I had heard Shane and Ryland talk about wanting another kid while they thought I had fallen asleep on the couch. 

"Yep." I agreed, and turned around to grab a blanket. "I'm tired." 

"Ken youv'e been asleep all day." Shane laughed, wrapping an arm around me.

"So, Ken how's your life been." Ryland asked. 

"I'm tired and I have like 2 videos to edit and I have to do all of this week's school work but I'll do it tomorrow." 

"What have you been doing all week?" Ryland asked. 

"Hanging out with my favorite people." I smiled, and Ryland rolled his eyes.

"I'm gonna be on you tomorrow about doing school work." 

"Yeah, yeah." 

"So Ken what's your favorite hobby." Shane asked, laughing. 

"Uh, I don't leave the house."

"Me." Shane answered. 

"No but all I do is hang out with you two Andrew, Morgan, and Garrett, and do school work, sleep, and do videos." 

"Well were going to have to get you in an activity. Or something. Your'e home too much." Ryland decided, and began yelling at Cheeto for trying to eat a burger. 

"Don't yell at my cat!" I grabbed Cheeto as Ryland picked the food out of his mouth. 

"Bye guys." Ryland gave a look to the camera and Shane and I obnoxiously waved as Ryland shut off the camera. 

"Kendra, you do need something to do though." Shane said, agreeing with Ryland now that the camera was off. 

"But I don't wanna!" I protested, acting like a child even though they literally hadn't even told me I had to do anything yet. "I like hanging out with you guys." 

"Yes I know that but Kendra even if it was something like one or two hours a week." Ryland tried to reason.

"I'm good." I put Cheeto down and went up stairs. 

"Ken come back down so we can do your school work." I groaned, but grabbed my laptop and went back down the stairs. 

I situated myself on the couch, and plugged in my headphones to try and do homework. 

Ryland quickly sat himself next to me to make sure I was doing what I was supposed to be doing. 

"When we move can we get another dog." I asked, and Ryland quickly said no, but Shane was quick to agree. 

"Wait no we should get a littler dog to balance the big two." Shane decided. 

"You two are insane." Ryland decided, and left the two of us on the couch, talking about what we wanted in the new house.

-

-

-

this was gonna be longer but wattpad kept messing up and i didn't want anything to not save. also i've been playing songpop with ryland all day lmao